Ottawa
I guess it's this one:

2065A Robertson Rd, Nepean, ON K2H 5H9
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1538 posts
541 upvotes
Markham
prodacc wrote: Even grown yourself, what seeds are you using, no? It may be pesticide free, but seeds from GMO would continue with that strain as well. I also buy inorganic for my non-hunter gatherer lifestyle.
And suppose you that awesome and found the the prefect seeds, what stops the bee's from picking up non organic pollen to for your tomatoes? =/
Sep 21, 2008
476 posts
433 upvotes
I agree...I prefer all my food be orgasmic.

angryaudifanatic wrote: If it's not organic I'm not interested. (or grown in a greenhouse).

Thus, this isn't hot.
[OP]
Jul 7, 2013
296 posts
439 upvotes
klamchowder wrote: Unexpected crazy find at Robertson locale. A couple pallets worth left of these...
Canadiansinner wrote: Which loblaws in Ottawa?
sports1 wrote: Seconded, which Loblaws in Ottawa?
Didn't mean to leave you hanging - it was in the post comment - only one on Robertson.

cheers,
:)
Dec 23, 2016
54 posts
40 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: Unless you've grown it yourself, only then you can guarantee it's organic. I've read an article somewhere or a video on youtube, they said that the organic food might not be organic 50% of the time. It could just be labeled organic to justify charging a higher price to the consumer, when you could really be eating the normal GMO version. There's no way to prove it, except that you've been had and you're a little lighter on the wallet.
Organic farms are located right beside regular farms. If it's not grown in a green house, wind will blow pesticides and sprays all over the organic stuff too.

The buffer zone is only 12 feet between the two farms.
Jul 7, 2009
78 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
angryaudifanatic wrote: If it's not organic I'm not interested. (or grown in a greenhouse).

Thus, this isn't hot.
Is your name Debby by any chance?
Apr 17, 2015
300 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto, ON
And any GMO seeds that blow over to non-GMO.. they'll charge that farmer for using their fancy GMO seeds, even though they didn't want them. And now all soil is ruined because it will require them to use the GMO seeds, as they destroy all non GMO crops and the soil is sterile and needs more chemical fertilizer!
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1652 posts
1027 upvotes
Ottawa
k9fire wrote: And any GMO seeds that blow over to non-GMO.. they'll charge that farmer for using their fancy GMO seeds, even though they didn't want them. And now all soil is ruined because it will require them to use the GMO seeds, as they destroy all non GMO crops and the soil is sterile and needs more chemical fertilizer!
You would think it should be the other way around; if you contaminate my land with your GMO seeds, you should pay for it but the seeds owners have more money and they can write the law however it pleases them
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
13505 posts
4007 upvotes
Toronto
This will be store specific so unless you are near Nepean, no deal for you.
May 17, 2017
244 posts
500 upvotes
.jkl. wrote: Is your name Debby by any chance?
She prefers Mrs. Downer.
Nov 20, 2017
367 posts
516 upvotes
lildevilx wrote: And suppose you that awesome and found the the prefect seeds, what stops the bee's from picking up non organic pollen to for your tomatoes? =/
And even if you speak to the queen of the bees and tell her to have her workers go to only organic flowers, what stops her from simply not listening to you! Or the bees from listening to the queen!!?
Oct 27, 2006
734 posts
135 upvotes
Buy one, make tomato sauce out of it and store it in the freezer
Or just eat them whole like apples