Orleans

[Loblaws] Kingsford Charcoal Briquettes 16lb. $7.94

At Loblaw on Ogilvie Road, Ottawa East
21 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17864 posts
919 upvotes
Damn, post up some Lump Charcoal deals if you find them !
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2506 posts
3244 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
If anyone finds any in the GTA please note location and stock. The way the weather is right now I only need 2 bags before it gets a bit too cold to BBQ or it uses too much fuel to keep hot.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Nov 1, 2008
556 posts
356 upvotes
Canada
rogerchoi wrote: Or VIN Number and SIN number.
This is fun.

Or R.S.V.P. please
==================================================
Mar 1, 2012
918 posts
650 upvotes
Nice deal. Hopefully I'll find something in QC.
Feb 6, 2007
464 posts
142 upvotes
Markham
strikeraj wrote: anyone spot this price in GTA area?
thedealhunter2000 wrote: If anyone finds any in the GTA please note location and stock. The way the weather is right now I only need 2 bags before it gets a bit too cold to BBQ or it uses too much fuel to keep hot.
Loblaw's Markham (Bullock) $4.94. About 15 bags left. They also had the No Name bags for just under $3.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2506 posts
3244 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Updating.

Checkeda Bayview Village (Sheppard/Bayview) and they don't have any charcoal in stock. The stock clerk said it will be a few days before anything comes in.

i3kc wrote: Loblaw's Markham (Bullock) $4.94. About 15 bags left. They also had the No Name bags for just under $3.
Thanks. Going to go and get 2 bags which should carry me into mid-October. Are the No Name ones for $3 , 16 pound bags?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1390 posts
491 upvotes
all gone at Markham Bullock. wasnt able to get any myself.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2506 posts
3244 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Dustler6 wrote: all gone at Markham Bullock. wasnt able to get any myself.
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Updating.

Checkeda Bayview Village (Sheppard/Bayview) and they don't have any charcoal in stock. The stock clerk said it will be a few days before anything comes in.

Thanks. Going to go and get 2 bags which should carry me into mid-October. Are the No Name ones for $3 , 16 pound bags?
Dustler6 wrote: all gone at Markham Bullock. wasnt able to get any myself.
I just got back from this location. When I was there around 8am all the Kingsford was gone already. There was plenty of the No Name 8.3lb briquettes at $2.94 when I left around 08:20. By plenty I mean approx 25-30bags as they are plastic wrapped into 4 bags per wrap. I got a total of 6 bags to make up the 16lb bags and got 2 extra as I've never tried the No Name briquettes so I figure the 2 extra bags to see how they are.
I may part with a bag later if anyone needs one.

EDIT.
8am /not/ 8pm. I waited an hour to go as I thoguht the seniors hour was still in effect. I know the Food Basics on Green Lane and Bayview has a sign letting people know they will be IIRC that they will be cancelling the seniors hour in a few days.

EDIT2.

The briquettes are located by the self check out area.

I thoguht they were in the seasonal so I asked the CSR's and they all said the seasonal somewhere in like aisle 7 or 8 I think was what they said and when I could not find it I checked the back of the store but didn't find it. I was going to leave when I saw it as I was about to exit the store passing the self checkout area. This may save someone the wandering around.
Last edited by thedealhunter2000 on Sep 22nd, 2020 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
8921 posts
2834 upvotes
Hot. I didn't see this in their flyer
Discomfort is your friend