Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1393 posts
893 upvotes

[Loblaws] literally fire! BBQ lighter two pack $1.44

Title says it all - found at Loblaws at Victoria park and Gerrard. One utility and one flex. Very good price
Images
  • upload.jpg
7 replies
Feb 17, 2010
359 posts
60 upvotes
I have few of these sets. Not really the best set sometime it work sometime not so lucky. For price is not bad
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1393 posts
893 upvotes
I haven't had any problems so far, maybe this year they fixed any older issues? Anyways for $1.44 can't go wrong. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1446 posts
2015 upvotes
Waterloo Region
I really should stay away from RFD. I bought some power tools I didn't need. Now I'm here @ Loblaws, grabbing fistful of lighters. Paying with the PC Credit card I got because of RFD.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1294 posts
673 upvotes
A tip is to not pay more for refillable bbq lighters. I bought 1 pack of non-refillable ones because they were cheap and 1 more expensive refillable one of the same brand. They looked the same except the non-refillable one were missing the refill hole. When the non-refillable ones ran out, out of curiosity I took one apart and discovered the non-refillable one also has a refill nozzle at the exact same spot on the inside, just the plastic housing is missing the hole. So I just drilled a hole in the plastic housing and turned the non-refillable ones to refillable.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1393 posts
893 upvotes
CantMissADeal wrote: A tip is to not pay more for refillable bbq lighters. I bought 1 pack of non-refillable ones because they were cheap and 1 more expensive refillable one of the same brand. They looked the same except the non-refillable one were missing the refill hole. When the non-refillable ones ran out, out of curiosity I took one apart and discovered the non-refillable one also has a refill nozzle at the exact same spot on the inside, just the plastic housing is missing the hole. So I just drilled a hole in the plastic housing and turned the non-refillable ones to refillable.
These ones are refillable.
However i have tried refilling the refillable ones from different brands with the butane cylinders that are sold for the stoves and never succeeded.