Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] Loblaws: Mio sugar free flavored water enhancers 2 for 6.00 mix and match

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2019 12:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1927 posts
1522 upvotes
SAINT JOHN

[Loblaws] Loblaws: Mio sugar free flavored water enhancers 2 for 6.00 mix and match

Loblaws (maybe YMMV, Bayview Village) has Mio flavored liquid water enhancers for 2 for $6.00. Sugar free.

All flavors and types. Both 48ml

24 servings flavor enhancers
18 servings electrolytes

Tried the lemon lime (18) and it is OK. The mango peach (24) is good. You can also use this to flavor sodastream/store bought plain fizzy water or mix it up with flavored fizzy water combos.

Was just reminded of this pricing when I was filling up my bottle and adding some flavoring to the water but I got my bottle at Galati's at $3.99/each cause I was busy and didn't want to travel out to the Loblaws so you can save a bit if you like this product.

The bottle is small and great for travel/EDC/hike/etc about 3/4 the size of a hockey puck if anyone is curious or working out spacing for assembling some kits. For light pressure with the cap on you won't have any leaking (casual everyday use) but not sure if you pressed it hard against a hard/pointed surface if it will leak. If you that concerned about leakage you would already have single or double bagged it already.

Only thing better on the size is if there was a strap on case to carabiner it to things for fast surface access. I'm sure someone can fashion something out of zipties, a rubber band, and a carabinier for easy on/off when the bottle is depleted.

Bottle is also good for holding a bit over 1oz of meth for alcohal stoves
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
5 replies
Feb 23, 2014
736 posts
234 upvotes
Or you can just drink water. I think that's pretty cheap too.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1927 posts
1522 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Amazon can be almost $0.20 cents cheaper if you use subscribe and save but then you have to wait for normal shipping times unless you have a 2 day prime account.

Not everyone has a prime account or wants one or sign up with Amazon and may want to just get it off the shelf. Say if you are travelling and stumble upon a loblaws.
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Jun 15, 2018
494 posts
156 upvotes
This is almost a weekly thing between Zehrs and Walmart.

Between Mio, koolaid, tang, country time lemonade.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3287 posts
1263 upvotes
Ajax
Artwebb1986 wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 8:13 am
This is almost a weekly thing between Zehrs and Walmart.

Between Mio, koolaid, tang, country time lemonade.
^ this ^

The Pineapple orange tang is my fave with sodastream.
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work