Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

MASSIVE chain wide video game clearance at Loblaws and NO TAX today YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2016 8:08 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2013
1009 posts
1753 upvotes
Kingston, ON

[Loblaws] MASSIVE chain wide video game clearance at Loblaws and NO TAX today YMMV

All Loblaws store in Ottawa and I hear GTA as well are shrinking their electronics sections and therefore many video games are on sale. Each store has different stock and prices but you'll see Ps4, Xbox One, Ps3, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U titles on sale.

I saw Halo Reach for $6, some sports games for ps4 and xb one $3, Many other titles for $6 and $20 heavily discounted. The highest price I've seen on Ps4 and xb one games was $20 al at Loblaws. Keep in mind not at Loblaws store have electronics section and today is NO TAX.

Superstore also has discounts which vary from store to store but they're getting ready to shrink their video game inventory too.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2011
2715 posts
968 upvotes
Yellowknife
ips1177 wrote: All Loblaws store in Ottawa and I hear GTA as well are shrinking their electronics sections and therefore many video games are on sale. Each store has different stock and prices but you'll see Ps4, Xbox One, Ps3, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U titles on sale.

I saw Halo Reach for $6, some sports games for ps4 and xb one $3, Many other titles for $6 and $20 heavily discounted. The highest price I've seen on Ps4 and xb one games was $20 al at Loblaws. Keep in mind not at Loblaws store have electronics section and today is NO TAX.

Superstore also has discounts which vary from store to store but they're getting ready to shrink their video game inventory too.
Nice find. The flyer also has TVs, an android tablet, USB, and a Canon all in one wireless printer on sale.

About the No Tax day
No Tax on Joe Fresh Apparel and select General Merchandise. Select General Merchandise includes Electronics, Kitchen Prep, Bed & Bath and Home Decor. Customers are responsive for any applicable environmental disposal surcharges and associated taxes
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6973 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is this Loblaws, or Real Canadian Superstore?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
9468 posts
2408 upvotes
London
There are about 6 RCA 43" LED TV $248 at Southdale/Wonderland Loblaws.
Apr 9, 2012
425 posts
179 upvotes
apvm wrote: There are about 6 RCA 43" LED TV $248 at Southdale/Wonderland Loblaws.

Got one for the bedroom. Its nice for the price. Biggest issue I think is there is no Optical out
Feb 16, 2013
410 posts
711 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I went to College Square Loblaws in Ottawa and they had mostly sport turds or overpriced PS4 games at 20 (Knack, Order, Driveclub, Killzone etc). The only deal worthy item there was Halo MCC for 20.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)