Expired Hot Deals

Loblaws

McCain Superfries or Bistro Select FREE with printed coupon (Canada wide Dec. 10-16)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2020 9:25 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4801 posts
38058 upvotes

[Loblaws] McCain Superfries or Bistro Select FREE with printed coupon (Canada wide Dec. 10-16)

Loblaws Canada wide (Zehrs, YIG, Provigo, Dominion, Atlantic Superstore and City Markets) have McCain Superfries or Bistro Select on sale for $1.99 (reg. $3.99). Use the printed $2.00 off coupon found here. https://www.save.ca/mccainoffers
67 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4801 posts
38058 upvotes
You can only print 2 coupons per account. Might be best to print them before they run out of coupons.
Member
Apr 2, 2018
403 posts
3294 upvotes
It's not sending mail or letting me print, Any hacks?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2005
4318 posts
3578 upvotes
Markham
CrackTheDeal wrote: It's not sending mail or letting me print, Any hacks?
it printed fine for me. I use Chrome. maybe try another browser
Sr. Member
Jul 8, 2019
986 posts
816 upvotes
Thanks OP. Doing this for first time. So, do we buy one packet of superfries and give the cashier the coupon?

Does this work at self checkouts?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2005
4318 posts
3578 upvotes
Markham
darkhorz1 wrote: Thanks OP. Doing this for first time. So, do we buy one packet of superfries and give the cashier the coupon?

Does this work at self checkouts?
Yes and it will work at self checkout too if there is an attendant there, just hand the coupons to that person.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
991 posts
990 upvotes
St. Catharines
Worked just fine for me. Looks like they would have mailed a coupon, but I changed it to print at home. QUESTION: Did you guys sign in to your account?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
22774 posts
10609 upvotes
Toronto
Coupon worked on mobile, just signed into my account once I got to the end, says coupon will be emailed to me
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
10546 posts
19638 upvotes
Thanks OP, but now you post this? ;)

Wife was just there last night, so I could have added these to the list.

Maybe I'll pass by before the sale is over, but not making a a separate trip.

Anyone getting the error message saying the coupon can only be opened with Acrobat Reader?

I use Acrobat Pro, so what gives! :(

I'll have to try at work on Monday.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4801 posts
38058 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Thanks OP, but now you post this? ;)

Wife was just there last night, so I could have added these to the list.

Maybe I'll pass by before the sale is over, but not making a a separate trip.

Anyone getting the error message saying the coupon can only be opened with Acrobat Reader?

I use Acrobat Pro, so what gives! :(

I'll have to try at work on Monday.
Acrobat Reader worked for me without any issues.

Coupon expires 06/30/2021. Get them printed asap before they run out.
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
142 posts
129 upvotes
Ontario
Not sure what's wrong, Acrobat Reader DC keeps giving me: "Error: The document can not be opened with Microsoft Print to PDF printer!"

Tried printing to PDF on my own docs and everything is working. Will try on a different PC later.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 8, 2006
2842 posts
568 upvotes
Toronto
TimeRunz wrote: Not sure what's wrong, Acrobat Reader DC keeps giving me: "Error: The document can not be opened with Microsoft Print to PDF printer!"

Tried printing to PDF on my own docs and everything is working. Will try on a different PC later.
I found out somewhere here on RFD that if you have the default printer with "save ink" checked on, it doesn't work. That was my issue.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 19, 2005
4736 posts
1848 upvotes
Vancity
hill15 wrote: You can only print 2 coupons per account. Might be best to print them before they run out of coupons.
Would photocopying work?
signature closed for renovation
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4801 posts
38058 upvotes
recordman wrote: Would photocopying work?
I am not recommending it as I believe it says something on the coupon that it is prohibited. That hasn't stop others in the past from doing it.

Top