Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] McCain Superfries or Bistro Select FREE with printed coupon (Canada wide Dec. 10-16)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2020 9:25 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3211 posts
16179 upvotes

[Loblaws] McCain Superfries or Bistro Select FREE with printed coupon (Canada wide Dec. 10-16)

Loblaws Canada wide (Zehrs, YIG, Provigo, Dominion, Atlantic Superstore and City Markets) have McCain Superfries or Bistro Select on sale for $1.99 (reg. $3.99). Use the printed $2.00 off coupon found here. https://www.save.ca/mccainoffers
67 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3211 posts
16179 upvotes
You can only print 2 coupons per account. Might be best to print them before they run out of coupons.
Apr 2, 2018
332 posts
3096 upvotes
It's not sending mail or letting me print, Any hacks?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4217 posts
3290 upvotes
CrackTheDeal wrote: It's not sending mail or letting me print, Any hacks?
it printed fine for me. I use Chrome. maybe try another browser
Jul 8, 2019
386 posts
184 upvotes
Thanks OP. Doing this for first time. So, do we buy one packet of superfries and give the cashier the coupon?

Does this work at self checkouts?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4217 posts
3290 upvotes
darkhorz1 wrote: Thanks OP. Doing this for first time. So, do we buy one packet of superfries and give the cashier the coupon?

Does this work at self checkouts?
Yes and it will work at self checkout too if there is an attendant there, just hand the coupons to that person.
Nov 10, 2011
860 posts
819 upvotes
St. Catharines
Worked just fine for me. Looks like they would have mailed a coupon, but I changed it to print at home. QUESTION: Did you guys sign in to your account?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19474 posts
7087 upvotes
Toronto
Coupon worked on mobile, just signed into my account once I got to the end, says coupon will be emailed to me
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
9426 posts
14420 upvotes
Thanks OP, but now you post this? ;)

Wife was just there last night, so I could have added these to the list.

Maybe I'll pass by before the sale is over, but not making a a separate trip.

Anyone getting the error message saying the coupon can only be opened with Acrobat Reader?

I use Acrobat Pro, so what gives! :(

I'll have to try at work on Monday.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3211 posts
16179 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Thanks OP, but now you post this? ;)

Wife was just there last night, so I could have added these to the list.

Maybe I'll pass by before the sale is over, but not making a a separate trip.

Anyone getting the error message saying the coupon can only be opened with Acrobat Reader?

I use Acrobat Pro, so what gives! :(

I'll have to try at work on Monday.
Acrobat Reader worked for me without any issues.

Coupon expires 06/30/2021. Get them printed asap before they run out.
Mar 7, 2011
116 posts
101 upvotes
Ontario
Not sure what's wrong, Acrobat Reader DC keeps giving me: "Error: The document can not be opened with Microsoft Print to PDF printer!"

Tried printing to PDF on my own docs and everything is working. Will try on a different PC later.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2785 posts
509 upvotes
Toronto
TimeRunz wrote: Not sure what's wrong, Acrobat Reader DC keeps giving me: "Error: The document can not be opened with Microsoft Print to PDF printer!"

Tried printing to PDF on my own docs and everything is working. Will try on a different PC later.
I found out somewhere here on RFD that if you have the default printer with "save ink" checked on, it doesn't work. That was my issue.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4465 posts
1378 upvotes
hill15 wrote: You can only print 2 coupons per account. Might be best to print them before they run out of coupons.
Would photocopying work?
signature closed for renovation
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3211 posts
16179 upvotes
recordman wrote: Would photocopying work?
I am not recommending it as I believe it says something on the coupon that it is prohibited. That hasn't stop others in the past from doing it.