Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

McCain Superfries or Bistro Select FREE with printed coupon (Canada wide Dec. 10-16)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2020 9:25 am
Nov 14, 2015
540 posts
412 upvotes
Unionville, ON
How did you guys print 2? it only lets me do 1
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
hill15 wrote: I am not recommending it as I believe it says something on the coupon that it is prohibited. That hasn't stop others in the past from doing it.
If the photocopying job is good, it's hard to tell the difference with the original copy. Anyway, two coupons should be enough for most people.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71700 upvotes
recordman wrote: If the photocopying job is good, it's hard to tell the difference with the original copy. Anyway, two coupons should be enough for most people.
True. But the number overtop of the bar code is different each time you print it out.
Nov 15, 2017
348 posts
665 upvotes
WEST CANADA
Each coupon has a different serial number/barcode. Are they able to keep track if a coupon has been used?
Apr 29, 2015
4 posts
2 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks OP! My local Superstore in Edmonton has these on sale for $2 :)
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1262 posts
1248 upvotes
TimeRunz wrote: Not sure what's wrong, Acrobat Reader DC keeps giving me: "Error: The document can not be opened with Microsoft Print to PDF printer!"

Tried printing to PDF on my own docs and everything is working. Will try on a different PC later.
Go to Control Panel - Devices and Printers - Right click on printer and select ' set as default'. Then open the pdf and you will get a prompt to connect and print.

You are getting the error because you have set 'Print to PDF' as default printing option and you cannot print to pdf from a pdf.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
zebracobra007 wrote: Each coupon has a different serial number/barcode. Are they able to keep track if a coupon has been used?
I doubt the bar-code is already in their database. In the past, I've only seen them enter the amount for the vendor coupons, and not scanning the bar-code.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71700 upvotes
zebracobra007 wrote: Each coupon has a different serial number/barcode. Are they able to keep track if a coupon has been used?
I don't think so. When they accept the coupons they manually adjust it on the register. Unlike in the USA where they scan the coupon bar code.
Mar 7, 2011
285 posts
286 upvotes
Ontario
darkhorz1 wrote: Go to Control Panel - Devices and Printers - Right click on printer and select ' set as default'. Then open the pdf and you will get a prompt to connect and print.

You are getting the error because you have set 'Print to PDF' as default printing option and you cannot print to pdf from a pdf.
Thank you, that fixed it!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
kooltilltheen wrote: Price match at RCSS?
I checked RCSS's online price for a vancity store, and it's $1.98. I'll try my luck today.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
4053 posts
1127 upvotes
North York
doesn't print - and shows "clipped" - where does it clip to? Help, anyone? TIA
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5461 upvotes
Toronto
Hot!

each printed coupon has a unique code. pls dont abuse and photocopy, they will know. cashiers are smart and if you give two coupons sometimes they can check if the code's the same and deny you altogether
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12700 posts
15951 upvotes
sheriffabc wrote: doesn't print - and shows "clipped" - where does it clip to? Help, anyone? TIA
Same here. Does not print.
Have a nice day!

Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1442 posts
2078 upvotes
I got 8 bags price matched at Maxi and made a profit of 8 cents.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1658 posts
2172 upvotes
Coupon expiry is next year. Print it and keep it around if you can't find it for $2. It often goes for $2, so just check every week.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1984 posts
1456 upvotes
Toronto
Printed out 2, and I think I got 1 or 2 mailed as well lol.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)