Expired Hot Deals

Loblaws

No Name Cheese Bars 400g or Shredded 320g $2.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2021 4:41 am
Jun 27, 2017
209 posts
222 upvotes
monkimajikalle wrote: Ask for an Optimum card at the store. They will activate it and give you it in a foldable envelope which talks about the program. You can then create a PC ID account online and link the card to it and then use the web interface or optimum app.

Note - you don't have to register online but it will help you collect points faster, see your targeted offers and allow you to check balances and request inquiries for missing points.

I added my card to Google Pay's PASSES tab for loyalty cards and use the PC Optimum web interface.
Or just download the app, no?
Jun 27, 2017
209 posts
222 upvotes
Buford wrote: Depends on your definition of "cheese". If hydrogenated palm oil and orange food colour, with a dash of wax, is what you consider a cheese, then you're good to go. If your taste buds can discern the subtle nuances
between Roquefort and Stilton, then you should probably give this an easy pass. This "cheese" was a pass for me after the last time I bought it on sale. If I recall correctly it was 1.2kg for $3.99. I can't imagine they have improved the quality since.
Geez, cheese snob much...I don't know about you, but I'm not shredding Stilton onto my pizza.
Dec 2, 2016
374 posts
436 upvotes
maple1 wrote: Yep. Industry "buttering up" the government hands to get what is best for them not the consumer. Same in telecom, banking, real estate...just the way things work.
In case anyone thinks you're exaggerating:
"Chocolate milk saved my son's life" - Andrew Sheer.
Dec 12, 2007
119 posts
38 upvotes
topshot wrote: Geez, cheese snob much...I don't know about you, but I'm not shredding Stilton onto my pizza.
Ha ha funny. Not a cheese snob, just answering an inquiry by a fellow RFDer. Don't think you can shred Stilton anyways. Be careful shredding no name cheese on your pizza, as the excess oil may slide your toppings off into your lap. Buy and enjoy what suits your taste.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2011
1622 posts
905 upvotes
SW Ontario
Buford wrote: Ha ha funny. Not a cheese snob, just answering an inquiry by a fellow RFDer. Don't think you can shred Stilton anyways. Be careful shredding no name cheese on your pizza, as the excess oil may slide your toppings off into your lap. Buy and enjoy what suits your taste.
I think that's a misconception. "Pizza mozzarella" is actually one of the cheapest cheeses because it's low fat. That's what gives it that rubbery, stretchy texture. Generally I think people are putting cheeses like, real mozzarella, cheddar and maybe some Jack on their pizzas which are higher in milk fat. That's what makes them oily.

People don't generally shred really good cheese onto a pizza, but if they did I would expect the pizza to be even more oily.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)