Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] PC Blue Menu Sparkling Water (12 Pack) - $1.99 for PC Optimum Members

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2020 10:24 pm
Sep 1, 2016
4 posts
2 upvotes
camtheman78 wrote: What about BC or the west anyone got this to work?
Just grabbed some from the Loblaws at 16th and Arbutus. They only had Watermelon, and not many left. They wouldn't give a rain check, and said they have no idea if they're going to get any more in stock.
May 17, 2017
269 posts
566 upvotes
iverge wrote: Picked up 6 cases this morning. Will pick up more over the next couple of days.

Perfect timing as my soda stream canister is empty and I haven't been able to exchange it at Bed Bath & Beyond.
Kitchen stuff plus is doing exchanges too
May 24, 2017
453 posts
323 upvotes
GTA
I drink this all the time instead of coke, gingerale.

Bought 14 cases this morning. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2705 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto
Pardon wrote: When I shopped today at RCSS, I was told you cannot PM this offer.

I was told it is a special members offer for that store (YIG west) only.
This is definitely YMMV. Was able to pm at nofrills.

The best flavor is lime.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9695 posts
1911 upvotes
Toronto
Drinking the berry one right now actually. There was several skid loads at the Hwy7 & Hightech road location.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2068 posts
1934 upvotes
GTA
iverge wrote: Picked up 6 cases this morning. Will pick up more over the next couple of days.

Perfect timing as my soda stream canister is empty and I haven't been able to exchange it at Bed Bath & Beyond.
We were holding out too for BBB to reopen too as $18 total with 20% coupon.

We bought and started drinking cans and finally decided to do the exchange at RCSS GTA

$35 - $15 discount = $20 + tax

Am guessing SodaStream can't be beat as pennies per glass vs 15 - 20 cents per can.

Do you have a RCSS near you?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2068 posts
1934 upvotes
GTA
bman95 wrote: I can confirm it works perfectly with the PC soda coupon! :) Happy drinking! Face With Tears Of Joy
@minimalist@rdiamond1 - @PointsHubby
am guessing you have seen this thread?

@bman95 - @tfong010
care to share what flavours you bought?

For others asking about PMing at No Frills/RCSS, etc, it's YMMV:

#1 only if Loblaws is within their 'geographical' area

#2 as @Pardon @trystee mentioned, they may not allow PM on Member's Pricing at another store (in this case Loblaws); however, as we all know, it depends on the cashier.

Happy Shopping!
Apr 6, 2017
695 posts
1144 upvotes
The choices ar high tech were regular, lime, grapefruit and pomegranate. I picked up grapefruit.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2068 posts
1934 upvotes
GTA
tfong010 wrote: The choices ar high tech were regular, lime, grapefruit and pomegranate. I picked up grapefruit.
Thanks Tom!

Grapefruit (and Pomegranate as reported by @rdiamond1) seems to trigger offer.

@minimalist did you get lemon, lime and no offer triggered last time?

Few weeks ago we got Lemon, Lime and Pomegranate ... did not trigger the PC Sparkling Offer.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
1585 posts
988 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: The choices ar high tech were regular, lime, grapefruit and pomegranate. I picked up grapefruit.
Lemon too.

I grabbed 20 cases in total. This is our drink of choice, we usually go for the mandarin orange but there was none.
Mar 17, 2020
7 posts
24 upvotes
No stock at Queen street west Toronto. All sold out.
Nov 27, 2009
113 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
Promo is on at Zehr’s as well.
Images
  • 0568E214-41BA-4DBC-9737-20F505B5D633.jpeg
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
3091 posts
946 upvotes
Ontario
mzmoney wrote: Thanks Tom!

Grapefruit (and Pomegranate as reported by @rdiamond1) seems to trigger offer.

@minimalist did you get lemon, lime and no offer triggered last time?

Few weeks ago we got Lemon, Lime and Pomegranate ... did not trigger the PC Sparkling Offer.
That's right. Lemon and Lime did not trigger offer for me last time so I submitted missing pts claim via app and got pts.

Even after buying all those cases, still no PC Blue Label Sparkling water offer. Only the PC Soft Drinks one so no stacking!
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (1.9%, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2068 posts
1934 upvotes
GTA
minimalist wrote: That's right. Lemon and Lime did not trigger offer for me last time so I submitted missing pts claim via app and got pts.

Even after buying all those cases, still no PC Blue Label Sparkling water offer. Only the PC Soft Drinks one so no stacking!
Hey @minimalist, did you buy the bottle this week for .99 at RCSS? Noticed the sale, on Wednesday night, shortly before it expired.

Wondering if any more PC BM Seltzer offers.

And how their algorithm works for the PC BM Sparkling ... Or if this offer is no more?

Am going to try and find grapefruit only to see if it's triggered. Don't mind doing points inquiry, just love when I don't have to :)