Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

PC Blue Menu Sparkling Water (12 Pack) - $1.99 for PC Optimum Members

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2020 10:24 pm
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21703 posts
17379 upvotes
Markham
When you read this thread, it seems everyone has a different "good" flavour. Will look to buy a few cases. I usually only drink water and don't drink much soda at home but maybe I'll try this. At $1.99/12 is a good price.

Thx.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Aug 20, 2005
77 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op! Pick up a few at Danforth and Victoria Park at 2:30pm today. Had lots of stock (i.e lime, lemon, grapefruit, pomegranate, mandarin orange). I was luckly to snag the last unflavored one. Only had a few watermelons that I saw.
Apr 17, 2015
999 posts
866 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ventured far for the loblaws which had no selection left.

RCSS is ymmv. Worked one day, but not the next. Sounds like they don't like to PM other PC stores' member price.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1254 posts
387 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP. Went to the one near Markville mall and grabbed a bunch. They had a huge display with grapefruit, pomegranate, Mandarin and lemon. No markings about the promo, but scanning my PC card at the self checkout gave me the discount
Aug 25, 2005
862 posts
108 upvotes
Pretty good deal IMO. I bought several cases today.

I asked if there was a limit and they so "No, go for it! I did!"

Thanks OP.
Mar 14, 2009
75 posts
67 upvotes
GTA, ON
@darkz They have the lime flavour too @ Bullock in Markham. Found a few displays scattered throughout the store, even near the refrigerators along back. No watermelon though :(
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
Thx not big fan of flavor water but at this price I'll trylol
May 8, 2015
174 posts
188 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Anyone know what flavors the Richmond Hill Loblaws on Yonge has?
corny quote
Dec 14, 2003
641 posts
108 upvotes
Provigo (in QC) has the same promo. Grabbed 28 mixed cases, this should last for the summer! Had extra optimum points too this week so perfect timing.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
chienpourri wrote: Provigo (in QC) has the same promo. Grabbed 28 mixed cases, this should last for the summer! Had extra optimum points too this week so perfect timing.
Online it shows regular price, are you sure it's all over QC?
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
ahlong wrote: Thx not big fan of flavor water but at this price I'll trylol
g

Lol. I was thinking the same. But last year it was 98 cents! I had no idea. Bought 10 cases for $10 buck and ever since I’ve been waiting for a big sale. Picked up 24 cases today.
Last edited by Jonavin on Jun 11th, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

$99 10GB/month Can/US/Mexico, 1000 minutes, free evenings and weekend
Jun 4, 2015
123 posts
107 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I got lime, pomegranate, grapefruit and orange from glen erin loblaws. They had a lot of stock left.
The optimum points offer also worked for me (400 points / $2 spent).
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4561 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
Is the offer in the app? I don't see it...

Also, is this available at No Frills?
May 8, 2015
174 posts
188 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
cessnabmw wrote: Is the offer in the app? I don't see it...

It's in the flyer, you just need to scan an Optimum at checkout to get the deal
corny quote
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
cessnabmw wrote: Is the offer in the app? I don't see it...

Don’t need the app if you scan your PC points card during checkout it will automatically adjust the price. No limits on how many you can buy.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

$99 10GB/month Can/US/Mexico, 1000 minutes, free evenings and weekend
Deal Addict
May 28, 2007
1851 posts
1300 upvotes
I bought a case of the lemon flavor one in the past and still have one can left. It was one of the least expensive out of the flavored sparkling waters and I wanted to cut down on soda. Hate it. No real flavor at all. Never buying this brand again. Then I bought a case of the strawberry flavored Bubly. Tasted okay with a hint of strawberry, but I don't think I'll buy it again. Tried the Sparkling Ice brand since I saw a man in the past grab a case of it. So far, that's the best tasting one. A lot more flavor than the first 2 brands. Only problem is it cost $1.00 a bottle. Does anyone have any other suggestions on which are the better tasting brands?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4561 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
moonfirespam wrote: It's in the flyer, you just need to scan an Optimum at checkout to get the deal
I don't see it in the No Frills flyer..