[Loblaws] PC Blue Menu Sparkling Water (12 Pack) - $1.99 for PC Optimum Members

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2020 10:24 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
3043 posts
912 upvotes
Ontario
mzmoney wrote: Hey @minimalist, did you buy the bottle this week for .99 at RCSS? Noticed the sale, on Wednesday night, shortly before it expired.

Wondering if any more PC BM Seltzer offers.

And how their algorithm works for the PC BM Sparkling ... Or if this offer is no more?

Am going to try and find grapefruit only to see if it's triggered. Don't mind doing points inquiry, just love when I don't have to :)
No, haven't had a chance to buy the plastic 1 L bottle of PC Blue Menu Seltzer yet. It's on my list...

Not sure if they still have an offer for that one, "Seltzer"...
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (1.9%, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
May 8, 2015
87 posts
51 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
No watermelon at the high tech Loblaws. Anyone seen watermelon nearby?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
1911 posts
1756 upvotes
GTA
minimalist wrote: That's right. Lemon and Lime did not trigger offer for me last time so I submitted missing pts claim via app and got pts.
Thanks @spidey9999 for the Zehrs photo.

@minimalist we scanned Pomegranate and no points!

Points inquiry = success
Sep 12, 2006
295 posts
237 upvotes
Just grabbed a few cases at McCowan and 7
They had Lemon, Lime, Pomegranate, and Mandarin Orange. The skids were located in the produce / deli section
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1015 posts
609 upvotes
Got a few cases. In my opinion, there is no taste difference between each of the flavours, they just smell different.
Aug 17, 2006
267 posts
215 upvotes
Coquitlam BC
Found at Independent Store in Coquitlam BC.

And for those who posted before, I prefer over Bubly as it's lighter in taste. No sugar, no sodium. Order of preference grapefruit, orange, watermelon, lemon. There is also just regular sparkling water if you can find it but never tried. Pomegranate blueberry for whatever reason I find a bit too sweet...I know there is no sugar but that's me. Lime I find the taste to be very artificial.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1485 posts
3031 upvotes
There are about 3 skids full at Dundas and Jane location. Plus the shelf stock too. All flavors available including the plain no flavor
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8470 posts
6282 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
moonfirespam wrote: No watermelon at the high tech Loblaws. Anyone seen watermelon nearby?
No regular and watermelon at Bullock either.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8470 posts
6282 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
tfong010 wrote: The choices ar high tech were regular, lime, grapefruit and pomegranate. I picked up grapefruit.
Bullock carries lemon, lime, blueberry pomegranate, pink grapefruit, and mandarin orange.
Aug 22, 2009
296 posts
183 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP!

I usually stop at Loblaws normally but skipped this week. Went back just for the water and discounted meat.

Plenty of skids at the Merivale road location. Saw every kind of flavour but watermelon. Even had stock of plain. Right at the front when you go in.

Picked up 24 cases. Should be good for the summer! ☀️ Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1461 posts
370 upvotes
In my opinion, watermelon tastes too strong and has a weird aftertaste. Lime is really refreshing and understated, and mandarin is really good too. Lemon tastes like bathroom cleaner. Haven't had pomegranate in a long time, so I can't comment.

And plain is great if you want plain.
Nov 16, 2016
752 posts
717 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Edmonton store in Brewery District had 40ish boxes when I bought some yesterday. Not a whole lotta lemon though.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6112 posts
3981 upvotes
Too bad it doesn't work with PC Express.
Sep 12, 2006
295 posts
237 upvotes
9394 wrote: Too bad it doesn't work with PC Express.
It does. As long as you have an Optimum card when you checkout