Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] PC Optimum Lawn & Garden Offer

  • Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2018 11:09 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 27, 2017
48 posts
33 upvotes

[Loblaws] PC Optimum Lawn & Garden Offer

Feel like this deal has gone unnoticed, but ~30% back in points for every $25 in Lawn and Garden is great value this early in the spring. Did some math and this puts the cost below some of the bigger home improvement retailers (Home Depot, Walmart). I can't speak to the quality of Loblaws Garden Centres, but can't be worse than Walmart.

Its in the flyer this week for Loblaws and Zehrs on my flyer app, not sure if its effective anywhere else in the Loblaws family of stores.

offer.jpg
20 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 15, 2009
141 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Any opinions on President's Choice top soil?
Sr. Member
Sep 14, 2015
939 posts
611 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Where can you find this offer? It’s not showing in the App
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 12, 2003
2673 posts
82 upvotes
GTA
It's first page of the Loblaws flyer. I'm looking with a Markham area code

I checked in my PC optimum app, and offer their either. Likely as it's a widespread offer (my guess)

Note however, the offer is from May 3rd to May 6th
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 27, 2017
48 posts
33 upvotes
jackfollow wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 5:09 pm
Where can you find this offer? It’s not showing in the App
It's in the flyer and posted in the store, so it's available to all cardholders
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
3492 posts
1662 upvotes
Calgary
The Costco in Calgary has always had much better flower/plant deals and quality which
I don’t think RCSS can match. I will have a look though.
I love my Koodo account.
A new Public Mobile account holder as well.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
534 posts
563 upvotes
YK
thanks OP
their garden center will have 70% off at the end of June, before they close
some, like Independent grocer may have 70% off in July
on the last day that the garden center is open, what is not sold is put at the front entrance of the store, or put outside the garden center with a 'free' sign
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 12, 2003
8802 posts
1494 upvotes
Markham
Saw this at the app and will go take a look on the week-end. I scored the similar deal at the PC points promo last year.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 27, 2017
48 posts
33 upvotes
NoWynne2018 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 6:36 pm
thanks OP
their garden center will have 70% off at the end of June, before they close
some, like Independent grocer may have 70% off in July
on the last day that the garden center is open, what is not sold is put at the front entrance of the store, or put outside the garden center with a 'free' sign
Way too late in the season for me. Since the weather has turned people will be looking to plant now and the quality product will be gone.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2341 posts
864 upvotes
Mississauga
Grass seed available? Would that qualify?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 4, 2009
7688 posts
771 upvotes
North York
Cannot rely on app, alone.

Store flyers will have own points promos. No Frills had 50% points back on PC Free pork (in flyer) combined with 20% points on pork in the app ... 70% back in points for my pork purchase.

There are many Weston grocery stores ... Loblaws, No Frills, Super Center, Valuemart, Zehrs, ... likely more. Each has to be able to have own promotions.

So check your flyers for those promos.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
3492 posts
1662 upvotes
Calgary
Found this in the Loblaw City Market flyer in Calgary. Not RCSS. Not sure City Market has much of a garden center in Calgary though.
I love my Koodo account.
A new Public Mobile account holder as well.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 24, 2006
2249 posts
842 upvotes
Barrie
mau_mau wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 11:02 pm
Grass seed available? Would that qualify?
Good call, if it does, I am in!
Member
Jun 21, 2005
296 posts
96 upvotes
topshot wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 10:42 pm
Way too late in the season for me. Since the weather has turned people will be looking to plant now and the quality product will be gone.
Come to Edmonton. It's only been warm for a week and the RCSS garden centre isn't even open yet.

Top