Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

PCO Members Get 20,000 points for every $50 spent on Home, Electronics and Toy products (May 27-June 2)

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2021 10:46 am
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: But you don't have to pay by self checkout right? You're suggesting this so you can see for yourself before paying right
Yeah. Don't have to pay at self checkout. It is only for you to see for yourself or get other items if you somehow found that certain items are ineligible.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
6018 posts
3613 upvotes
Toronto
Bad organization makes this offer hard to figure out.

First of all, the blurb on the front page of the online flyer says "see back page for details" but there are no details on the back page.

The promotion says "Home, Electronics and Toy products" qualify.

The web site does not tell you what "Home products" are. There is a department "home & living". Do all of those things qualify? I would think not. So how do you know what is included?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2812 posts
3878 upvotes
Hugh wrote: Bad organization makes this offer hard to figure out.

First of all, the blurb on the front page of the online flyer says "see back page for details" but there are no details on the back page.

The web site does not tell you what "Home products" are. There is a department "home & living". Do all of those things qualify? I would think not. So how do you know what is included?
For deals, the Best thing they want to do is make it ambiguous. Peolle buy stuff, doesn’t qualify, they don’t bother returning and keep the product.

All the home stuff at Loblaws is junk anyways. Like their BBQ. Scrap metal in one year.

It’s like Canadian tire. Never buy anything full price feom Loblaws home section.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
Hugh wrote: Bad organization makes this offer hard to figure out.

My local loblaws put signs up on the aisles that qualify. Includes bath towels, kitchen prep, small appliances, patio stuff, power bars, light bulbs. I think all "home" stuff qualifies.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3567 posts
3194 upvotes
simplypop wrote:
All the home stuff at Loblaws is junk anyways. Like their BBQ. Scrap metal in one year.
Not all junk. I bought a Napoleon Rogue at Superstore last June (Father's Day Sale) and it is definately not junk.

They may bring them back again this year along with the Webers, lets see. Prices were excellent.
Oct 15, 2019
196 posts
514 upvotes
FYI The discount makes lego pretty cheap - for example, a 51 lego set is 31 which is a bigger discount you can get other than on clearance
Dec 2, 2020
202 posts
294 upvotes
Downtown Toronoto
Kinda useless point for Ontario.... all those sections are locked down.
Feb 28, 2007
348 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
In addition to this offer, i also got 500 pco points per $5 spent on bath towel on pc optimum app (probably ymmv). I stacked them to get some bath towels.
Jul 5, 2017
594 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
WeimarRepublic wrote: Kinda useless point for Ontario.... all those sections are locked down.
no they aren't.. at least not toys and home sections
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2012
1132 posts
824 upvotes
Toronto
mikesanity wrote: no they aren't.. at least not toys and home sections
You can't buy toys in store, only express pick up. They didn't lock down the section but has signs on them.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1125 posts
257 upvotes
Calgary
Does City Market in the West even have toys?
Dec 2, 2020
202 posts
294 upvotes
Downtown Toronoto
mikesanity wrote: no they aren't.. at least not toys and home sections
My loblaws has all of these sections locked. So at best this deal is YMMV
Jun 27, 2017
261 posts
348 upvotes
I bought a patio set and cushions and got the points
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2020
1400 posts
1056 upvotes
Technically, if i buy something at loblaws, its a product i use at home. Everything should apply!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
Was excited for this offer and spent some time browsing the "home" section of the store. Everything seemed overpriced to me. The towels were mediocre quality but priced on the high side. Other items were mediocre in quality. I wanted to use the offer but didn't want to come home with bunch of junk. I thought maybe others here had found creative ways to use the offer but haven't found any interesting spending ideas yet.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7292 posts
71668 upvotes
WeimarRepublic wrote: My loblaws has all of these sections locked. So at best this deal is YMMV
Order online.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1284 posts
1568 upvotes
Kitchener
simplypop wrote: For deals, the Best thing they want to do is make it ambiguous. Peolle buy stuff, doesn’t qualify, they don’t bother returning and keep the product.

It’s like Canadian tire. Never buy anything full price feom Loblaws home section.
I've bought several BBQ tools, tongs, etc , that kind of things from zehrs 3+ years ago. The ones that were president's choice branded are still working excellent. The tongs and scraper are are also my favorite, huge and better than my weber branded tongs.
While yea, the non-branded one I bought the same time fell apart in a few months. Both were mega cheap anyways, with the PC stuff only costing maybe a dollar more than the chinese noname stuff.
Also got the odd PC kitchen stuff, like a digital temp probe, working great for years.

So yea PC makes some quality stuff, but avoid the no-name chinese stuff they sell.