Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] President's Choice brand 12=24 bath tissue rolls $3.33 (for PC Optimum members)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2020 9:04 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
4604 posts
6824 upvotes
Montreal
shyhermit wrote: That is not what I am seeing. I bought both packs. They are sitting in front of me as I am typing this. Both packaging said 2-ply, including the PC Max. Is this a packaging misprint or has the product been downgraded? (...)
A packaging misprint is very unlikely.
You could easily confirm 2-ply or 3-ply by separating a couple of sheets in between your fingers.

Maybe you are on to something: #TPgate Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12168 posts
3291 upvotes
Scarberia
can u use the pc express app to order and get the same price?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jul 11, 2017
466 posts
406 upvotes
shyhermit wrote: That is not what I am seeing. I bought both packs. They are sitting in front of me as I am typing this.

Both packaging said 2-ply, including the PC Max.

Is this a packaging misprint or has the product been downgraded?

Sigh... Never before until now that I would care between 2-ply and 3-ply... Must be all of the craziness happening in the world right now.
My mistake, I thought I recalled it being a 3-ply toilet paper. It is Max SOFTNESS, not STRENGTH, meaning that the PC Max would be most similar to Royale Velour rather than 3-ply Strong.