Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] [Queens Quay, Toronto] $3: Gay Lea 1LB butter & Planters 1KG peanut butter

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2017 1:38 pm
[OP]
Jan 13, 2013
65 posts
47 upvotes
Downtown Toronto

[Loblaws] [Queens Quay, Toronto] $3: Gay Lea 1LB butter & Planters 1KG peanut butter

UPDATE: Deal expired...
Gay Lea butter is now $3.79 and the Planters peanut butter has vanished at this location...
Please remove this thread or move to expired section...Thank you!

Queens Quay (Toronto) Loblaws has Gay Lea 1 LB butter (salted & unsalted) and Planters 1 KG peanut butter (crunchy & smooth varieties)...both $3.
Butter was in back milk area bunker and at cashier end of margarine/butter/yogurt freezer isle.
Peanut butter's in shopping carts near last cashiers.
Last edited by funhouse on Feb 1st, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity"
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3311 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
Butter is on for $3 in flyer I believe (all locations), picked some up last week.
[OP]
Jan 13, 2013
65 posts
47 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
mapleleafs89 wrote: Butter is on for $3 in flyer I believe (all locations), picked some up last week.
What page? I cant seem to prove what you claim.
Plus, the Loblaws website has the same butter listed at $6.29 (https://www.loblaws.ca/Food/Dairy-and-E ... 0559466_EA)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity"
Jul 23, 2012
61 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
funhouse wrote: What page? I cant seem to prove what you claim.
Plus, the Loblaws website has the same butter listed at $6.29 (https://www.loblaws.ca/Food/Dairy-and-E ... 0559466_EA)
I believe this deal is now dead. It was in last week's flyer: Loblaws new flyer started today (now starts on Thursdays). That presumably explains why you can't "seem to prove" what mapleleafs89 stated.
[OP]
Jan 13, 2013
65 posts
47 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Gay Lea butter is now $3.79 and the Planters peanut butter has vanished at this location...
Please remove this thread or move to expired section...Thank you!