Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] Loblaws, RCSS end of summer clearance. Kid's toys, super soakers etc..YMMV.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2010 9:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2575 posts
373 upvotes
Nepean

[Loblaws] Loblaws, RCSS end of summer clearance. Kid's toys, super soakers etc..YMMV.

I know there are other various threads about certain items being on clearance as the summer nears such as BBQ's, Patios etc...
But this is for any parents out there who are looking to stock up on kids water toys, sand toys and other misc cheap kids toys for next summer. Sand toys, plastic sports stuff, pools, super soakers, kids sun protective swimwear etc... Lots of stuff at random sales. Some stuff was on sale for 60-75% off at the Barhaven location in Ottawa. I see other stores are starting to put or have already put out for a while their sales. A lot of these these end up being at Managers discretions so sale prices sometimes vary. I love buying items in advance for next season or for upcoming birthdays and Christmas.

Happy Hunting.
I'm personally crossing my fingers that their little tykes bouncers will go on sale for $99 again this year.

Oh forgot to add that it seems most stores are clearing out a lot of older dvd, cds and yes VHS beyond ther normal "clearance" prices. I bought some older cartoons for my son for $0.97. I'd much rather have him mess up the videos and vcr then the dvd sound system :lol:
6 replies
Nov 12, 2009
336 posts
46 upvotes
Brampton
Bought a bunch of stuff on the weekend( Brampton and Georgetown), soakers, squirt guns, super slider, frisbees.
These are great for when a lot of kids come over in the summer...

This weekend there is "no tax" event again....
May 29, 2005
686 posts
199 upvotes
Nepean
I bought the bouncer from XsCargo last Feb and I was suspect of how often we'd use it, but it's been a pleasant surprise. The kids play with it quite a bit and when there's a party, it's a real hit with everyone.

I bought the one with the slide on the back for $150 and I think it was the right choice rather than just a bouncy cage.

I'd recommend it if you can find it.
Nov 12, 2009
336 posts
46 upvotes
Brampton
My neighbours bought a Little Tykes jumpy castle a couple of months a go at Giant Tiger.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10628 posts
4994 upvotes
LOL.....

Gonna have to hit SS tomorrow...Wish i knew this before i left this morning i would of went but o well...
Jul 27, 2009
748 posts
221 upvotes
toronto
its mushy now. we got one season out of it. my boys (5 and 6) dont go in too often , the bounce is gone . could be my fault (200 lbs). but what a away to go. the seams are stretching on the slide part, letting out the pressure. Still...great fun all year for 99 bucks. And yes we used it a lot