Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws or RCSS] Pampers $32.75 box for $13-15 (when you buy 3 or 4 boxes) with PC Express Code + PC Insider 20% Pts [UPDATED]

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2019 9:55 am
Sr. Member
Jul 22, 2015
585 posts
192 upvotes
Ontario
Dealer40 wrote: Good deal at Rcss too if you spend $100.
4 boxes is $113.32 including tax.
Got 42200 + 15000 + 5000 = 62200
113 - 62 = 51
Around $13 per box including tax in Ontario.
How did you get the 42,200 points...can you provide a breakdown?
Jr. Member
Jul 19, 2013
115 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
My local Superstore flyer(gta) has huggies and pampers for $26.98/box and 20000 pts for $100. Paired up with the pc insider and the promo code would be the cheapest. Starts tomorrow!

4x26.98=107.92 + tax = 113.30
-20% in points for pc insider = -$21
-20000 points = -$20
-20000 points promo = -$20

~$52 all in. $12.95/box
Images
  • A4899EC9-4B71-44CB-BD50-F26E4F4A78FC.png
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 23, 2013
131 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
mandm1209 wrote: My local Superstore flyer(gta) has huggies and pampers for $26.98/box and 20000 pts for $100. Paired up with the pc insider and the promo code would be the cheapest. Starts tomorrow!

4x26.98=107.92 + tax = 113.30
-20% in points for pc insider = -$21
-20000 points = -$20
-20000 points promo = -$20

~$52 all in. $12.95/box
This is indeed a better deal, will update OP!
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 23, 2013
131 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
wasape wrote: correct me if I am wrong. so if I sign up PC insider for only 1 month now.
I would get:
PC express pick up code (15PCX) = 15,000
8,000 points for every $40 spent on Pampers baby products = 16,000 (8,000 x 2)
200 points for every $1 spent on PC Insiders baby products = 20,200 (I assume this is the advertised 20% back on diapers)

Total 51000 points

Total cost $103.16 - $51 (points) = 62.16 = ~20 per box ?
$103 - $51 = $52 (not $61) = ~$17.33/box
Member
Feb 26, 2010
325 posts
367 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
unlocknow wrote: This is indeed a better deal, will update OP!
Price match it to Food Basics @ $24.99. Add a pack of wipes (just to tip it over $100). Print out Pampers/Huggies online coupon for another few bucks off. And you're golden!

https://www.pampers.ca/en-ca/coupons-offers

https://www.huggies.com/en-ca/diaper-coupons
Last edited by juinny on Sep 19th, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Jul 14, 2019
427 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
If I order online at RCSS and when go for pickup can I PM the products with other stores?

If yes then how the points things goes. Has any one done this?
Member
Feb 26, 2010
325 posts
367 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Darshan7 wrote: If I order online at RCSS and when go for pickup can I PM the products with other stores?

If yes then how the points things goes. Has any one done this?
Shouldn't be a problem. If there's anything PC Express guys have a problem with, they'll redirect you to customer service. If you have any missing points, bring it up with them and they'll rectify it immediately.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1452 posts
915 upvotes
Vancouver
So if I am correct, RCSS West has 20,000pts for $100 spent on diapers. Plus the 15,000 PC pts for $75 pickup and then extra 5000. I have PC Insiders for 200pts per $1. Each box per the flyer would be $32.98. This all starts Friday.

Would I get ALL of these points?

20,000 pts from 3x diapers at $32.98 = $98.94 before tax (throw in a couple of snacks to fulfill $100)
15,000 pts from PC Insiders code
5000pts from the bonus code
19,800pts from PC Insiders 200pts per $1 spent on diapers

59,800pts = $59.80.
98.94-59.80 = 39.14 (13.04 per box)

Am I correct?


PS: Also have a personal offer saved for 2000pts per $10 spent on Pampers diapers equating to an additional 18,000pts
Member
Jul 14, 2019
427 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
juinny wrote: Shouldn't be a problem. If there's anything PC Express guys have a problem with, they'll redirect you to customer service. If you have any missing points, bring it up with them and they'll rectify it immediately.
Thanks for the input.

And for the PM I can do it at the counter when picking up the order right?
Jr. Member
Feb 21, 2019
167 posts
92 upvotes
Alivenate wrote: So if I am correct, RCSS West has 20,000pts for $100 spent on diapers. Plus the 15,000 PC pts for $75 pickup and then extra 5000. I have PC Insiders for 200pts per $1. Each box per the flyer would be $32.98. This all starts Friday.

Would I get ALL of these points?

20,000 pts from 3x diapers at $32.98 = $98.94 before tax (throw in a couple of snacks to fulfill $100)
15,000 pts from PC Insiders code
5000pts from the bonus code
19,800pts from PC Insiders 200pts per $1 spent on diapers

59,800pts = $59.80.
98.94-59.80 = 39.14 (13.04 per box)

Am I correct?


PS: Also have a personal offer saved for 2000pts per $10 spent on Pampers diapers equating to an additional 18,000pts
Looks correct to me. My RRSC west has flyer of buying 2 boxes at $60. You can double check if your store has this deal. Also use the coupon from Pampers website like juinny mentioned. Too bad that they don’t have $10 off 2 boxes coupons out this month, otherwise you will be getting all those diapers almost free!
Newbie
Nov 15, 2010
91 posts
23 upvotes
I successfully picked up my order yesterday getting the 20,000 points, plus the regular insider points. On Tuesday I put the order through on the PC Express App (RCSS page) using the promo codes.
Newbie
Oct 14, 2015
82 posts
17 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Anyone able to get the Huggies at $26.98/box on PC Express? The online price shows $60 for 2 boxes.

Update: selected a store to pick-up and the $26.98 price shows up now. However, the order summary does not show the 20,000 points for $100 spent on diapers. Anyone has the same issue?
Newbie
Sep 18, 2019
2 posts
How do you get the 15000 pts for pc insiders. I don't have this code and I have PC insiders.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 30, 2015
596 posts
854 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Do you just do the price match when you pick up the order?
Member
Dec 3, 2013
469 posts
93 upvotes
Brampton, ON
nice got 3 boxes and a filler to get to $100 and got 60K points... approx $13 a box... not bad...
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 3, 2004
6017 posts
1009 upvotes
does the 15PCX only work once? I tried using it again and it says the discount code was not recognized
Jr. Member
Mar 2, 2016
180 posts
94 upvotes
RCSS Ajax has Huggies 10$ coupon and the big box is currently on sale for 26.98$. 4 boxes is the best formula. Comes to about 13.52$/ box

Top