Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] Roast chicken - $ 4.99 (Highway 7/High Tech Rd location)

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2020 5:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3539 posts
771 upvotes

[Loblaws] Roast chicken - $ 4.99 (Highway 7/High Tech Rd location)

I thought I took a picture of the sign by I couldn't find it on the gallery.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2152 posts
1186 upvotes
GTA
Any sees this in Mississauga?
¸

- - - - -
;)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6649 posts
2901 upvotes
Loblaws BBq chicken (not the seasoned one) are nasty. Metro is way better but also costs a lot more.

I might buy a few of these and discard the skin and use the meat to make butter chicken.
Aug 19, 2012
31 posts
59 upvotes
Halifax
Hi-Tech roast chicken - how many GB and GHz?
“Ravel Puzzlewell: What can change the nature of a man?”
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2513 posts
3253 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Also a heads up as those travelling up Bayview Ave to get to the Hwy7/Bayview (high-tech rd) location is that I've noticed a few times now that the John St/ Bayview location Food Basics has had around 10-12 cooked rotisserie chickens at 30% off. I've been there a few times from 3hrs to 1hr before closing. Nomrally they would have been sold out 2hrs before but as of the last few weeks I gather more and more people want to cook at home just to be safe because you don't normally see that many near closing. You might see 1 or 2 if , and if you're that lucky near closing normally.

At Food basics it is $16 for 2 chickens. With the 30% discount it comes to $5.60/each. Around $8.49 if you're just buying 1 chicken but better dela with 2.

Now I've never lined up at the Hwy7/Bayview Loblaws before but the last time I was there a few weeks ago it was lined up to the residential street and I stayed for a few mins to see how the line was moving. From what I saw, it was approx every 5 mins the line moved a bit. Would have been about 45-60mins if you were the person at the residential road.

The line up at Food basics moved a bit quicker. So you decide if the 60 cents savings is worth the time. We all the time now so who knows, you might meet someone in the line to make the line up time pass faster.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)