• IMG_20171111_181028.jpg
-Ashraf Nana, P.ENG
7 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
1071 posts
413 upvotes
Oakville, ON
That was the price everywhere the day after for 90 count... it should be like a dollar or toonie 2 weeks after the fact... Coldddd as ice
[OP]
Sep 5, 2005
230 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
From what I know it was 5.00 for 90 count around 6 cents a peice.

This is about 4.5 cents a piece.

But the fact that it's still available 2 weeks after Halloween is a good deal. For people who missed out 2 weeks ago
-Ashraf Nana, P.ENG
Deal Fanatic
Apr 20, 2011
7463 posts
2414 upvotes
ON
I was there last weekend and they had a truckload left because only marked down 50%
Now that it's 75%, will likely start to sell.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
2154 posts
990 upvotes
Ottawa
Last weekend RCSS in Ottawa was selling the 100-pack Nestle for $4.97 and they had tons of it - just to gauge the relative cost of after-Hallow'een treats. This is a week later so the price should be even lower.

I didn't pick up any from a Loblaws near me. Their prices the day after were like sale prices before Hallowe'en. RCSS was much better at clearing out their leftovers Face With Tears Of Joy
Oct 30, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
You guys had sales? I live in Windsor Ontario.. on Nov 1st. Both superstores had the prices at $9.99 for the 100pcs Nestle boxes.

A female customer asked a female manager/attendant if they were going on sale... she replied "that is the sale price set by corporate."

I came back November 3rd evening. Same lack of deal. Asked an employee she simply mentioned she was hoping to see them go on sale too

November 6th 9am, everything was gone. Asked an clerk, she didnt see a deeper sale over the time she was working, not sure where they went.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2012
1087 posts
186 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
this is strange. last yr halloween night around 9pm there was not a single box at pickering loblaws. so i bought all before the halloween this yr. sh..t