• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2018 2:10 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
3458 posts
3341 upvotes

Local Fortnite Tournament

Hey guys,

I used to be an avid gamer but have been out of the scene for a long time. I'm currently looking to run a local fundraiser and was wondering if it was possible to run a physical Fortnite Tournament in say a school gymnasium. Does the game allow for that kind of gameplay? I was thinking of maybe doing an NBA2K tournament which would seem easier, but was thinking that the number of people playing Fortnite these days is insane. I have only played the game once so know very little about it. Is this possible?
1 reply
Banned
May 17, 2005
4845 posts
661 upvotes
tim-x wrote: Hey guys,

I used to be an avid gamer but have been out of the scene for a long time. I'm currently looking to run a local fundraiser and was wondering if it was possible to run a physical Fortnite Tournament in say a school gymnasium. Does the game allow for that kind of gameplay? I was thinking of maybe doing an NBA2K tournament which would seem easier, but was thinking that the number of people playing Fortnite these days is insane. I have only played the game once so know very little about it. Is this possible?
I think from time to time FortNite has a mode called "playground" where 4 people can play against each other or 2 against 2 - so you are sure that those 4 players are going to be in the same "time/game" ... but other then that you can only choose 4 or 2 people on your team playing against whoever the network/luck chooses to ...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)