Food & Drink

Local health units.

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2004 9:55 am
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 28, 2004
1251 posts

Local health units.

After reading several posts on complaints members have on some restaurants, besides telling people not to go there, go one step further.

For those with complaints on sanitation, hygiene and food safety issues with regards to restaurants, grocery stores and cafes. Below are phone numbers (GTA) of several different health units you should call for you complaints (mice, rats, cockroaches, employee hygiene, etc).

Toronto 416-392-7685
East York 416-397-4777
Scarborough 416-338-7431
Whitby 905-743-1000
York Region 905-723-8521
Richmond Hil 905-882-2081
Markham 905-940-1333
North York 416-395-7755
Peel 905-791-7800
Halton 905-825-6060
Durham Region 905-723-5338

Health unit contacts available for Canada. ... aure.shtml