Freebies

[Local MP Office] Free Authentic, 3'x6', Canadian Flag

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2019 6:18 am
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2002
2444 posts
75 upvotes
walleye*guy wrote: It would be interesting to see the percentage of people within a Conservative riding who were able to get a flag.

I would think it will be surprisingly low......
Calgary here, and they were very happy to give me one and told me to come back for another if/when this wore out.
Jun 16, 2012
436 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto. ON
walleye*guy wrote: It would be interesting to see the percentage of people within a Conservative riding who were able to get a flag.

in a liberal riding (which I idiotically voted for) I am 100% sure the secretary would of refused me if I hadn't walked in with the 4yo tagging along. Was questioned and kinda made feel guilty for asking, unlike some of the great stories I've been reading on here. My sis is also in a liberal riding 100km away, and been a week without the decency of even replying back to her email. So like someone posted above, don't generalize by party..
Oct 17, 2010
127 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto

Consider yourself lucky. Barrie--Innisfil here and, nevermind a refusal, I haven't even gotten a response!

Anyone in my riding have any luck?
Dec 26, 2012
192 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
Made in Canada btw.

My MP’s office threw in a bunch of Canada flag pins, cool will share with the office for Canada day!
Images
  • 1183133D-18FF-4A08-A9F9-9920E0A4E0B0.jpeg
  • BEAEF710-BD6B-4965-BA3C-C70BD5D94222.jpeg
Jul 3, 2017
36 posts
20 upvotes
E-mailed Monday of this week, was in my mailbox (with no reply) on the Wednesday. Flag is actually very high quality.
Feb 2, 2010
803 posts
596 upvotes
Cambridge

Nice sideswipe at the Conservatives there. I would think the Liberal ridings would all be saving theirs for companies and individuals who donated to the Liberal party. It was after all a Liberal MP who wrote "How is it that you are writing to me for help if you did not think enough of my abilities to justify voting for me?" to an 81 year old Canadian war vet asking for help with obtaining benefits.
Sep 20, 2010
176 posts
215 upvotes
Hamilton
Got my flag too, they also included a bunch of Canadian flag pins
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2398 posts
1640 upvotes
get a response just in 2 mins, MP office is sending flag to my mail address. Nice.
Apr 26, 2010
298 posts
1346 upvotes
BC
Emailed my conservative MP, and he responded in minutes that he would be happy to send one. Had it in my mailbox 3 days later!
Sep 2, 2018
979 posts
943 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Got my flag in my mailbox 1 day after the MP's office responded! :D
Mar 12, 2017
392 posts
275 upvotes
I have to go pick it up :( yay for free flag though

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)