Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Logitech

25% off Products MX Series/Keyboards/Mice/Cams

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2022 1:15 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 2, 2004
1031 posts
458 upvotes
Mississauga

25% off Products MX Series/Keyboards/Mice/Cams

Deal Link:
Savings:
25%
Retailer:
Logitech
Just recieved an email from Logitech, they are doing 12 days of deals.

November 29 Deal: 25% off MX Products
12DEALSMX

November 30 Deal: 25% off Cameras and Mice
12DEALSCAM

December 1 Deal: 25% off Keyboards and Mice (Does not state if limited to work/ business models)
12DEALSWORK

**UPDATE**
Looks like to qualify for the deals you MUST sign up to the newsletter

**UPDATE 2**
There is a known issue with the code on the Canadian site. Logitech is working on the resolution

**UPDATE 3**
Looks like Logi changed their mind 12DEALSWORK and 12DEALSCAM is not working in Canada.. even though fine print states otherwise

**UPDATE 4**
12DEALSMX seems to have expired.
Images
  • Screenshot_20221129-113547_Email.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221129-113613_Email.jpg
Last edited by Mod_Master on Dec 2nd, 2022 3:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.
176 replies
Nov 19, 2004
743 posts
147 upvotes
Montreal
Getting invalid code when appling code on an MX Keys Mini (reg. $129.99)...
Nov 26, 2015
240 posts
308 upvotes
Toronto, ON
im getting Invalid code on the MX mechanical?
Deal Addict
Jun 2, 2004
1031 posts
458 upvotes
Mississauga
RTM wrote: Getting invalid code when appling code on an MX Keys Mini (reg. $129.99)...
I noticed the same thing. Checking in with Logitech support now to see why. Keep you posted.
Nov 26, 2015
240 posts
308 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Your code works for the USA store. You probably got the email from Logitech USA
Deal Addict
Jun 2, 2004
1031 posts
458 upvotes
Mississauga
willww888 wrote: Your code works for the USA store. You probably got the email from Logitech USA
Looks like support is overloaded
Fine print does state offer valid in US and Canada

1.25% discount on any order of MX series keyboards and mice products ONLY, before shipping, handling, and taxes are added. Savings only apply to, and are only available on items displayed on https://www.logitech.com. Discount will be applied when you enter the coupon code (12DEALSMX) during the shopping cart process. Offers subject to change and valid in the US and Canada only. Shipping restricted to the US and Canada. Offer valid only on 11/29/2022 or while supplies last. Some items might be limited to a quantity of one unit per order. Offer excludes B2B ("For Business") products. Additional terms, conditions and limitations may apply. The campaign will be finished based on product inventory without any notification. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on sale or discounted items. Resellers are not eligible for this offer. Promotion details are subject to change without notice.

2. 25% discount on any order of Logitech cameras and mice products ONLY, before shipping, handling, and taxes are added. Savings only apply to, and are only available on items displayed on https://www.logitech.com. Discount will be applied when you enter the coupon code (12DEALSCAM) during the shopping cart process. Offers subject to change and valid in the US and Canada only. Shipping restricted to the US and Canada. Offer valid only on 11/30/2022 or while supplies last. Some items might be limited to a quantity of one unit per order. Offer excludes B2B ("For Business") products. Additional terms, conditions and limitations may apply. The campaign will be finished based on product inventory without any notification. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on sale or discounted items. Resellers are not eligible for this offer. Promotion details are subject to change without notice.

3. 25% discount on any order of Logitech keyboards and mice products ONLY, before shipping, handling, and taxes are added. Savings only apply to, and are only available on items displayed on https://www.logitech.com. Discount will be applied when you enter the coupon code (12DEALSWORK) during the shopping cart process. Offers subject to change and valid in the US and Canada only. Shipping restricted to the US and Canada. Offer valid only on 12/01/2022 or while supplies last. Some items might be limited to a quantity of one unit per order. Offer excludes B2B ("For Business") products. Additional terms, conditions and limitations may apply. The campaign will be finished based on product inventory without any notification. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on sale or discounted items. Resellers are not eligible for this offer. Promotion details are subject to change without notice.

© Copyright 2022 Logitech. All rights reserved. The Logitech logo and other Logitech marks are owned by Logitech and may be registered.

Logitech Americas Headquarters 7700 Gateway Blvd. Newark, CA 94560 USA
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1433 posts
1395 upvotes
Toronto
Tried to use 12DEALSMX but it does not work for a MX MASTER 3S mouse
Nov 14, 2007
49 posts
21 upvotes
Thanks for reporting that, that was what I was going to get too.
Dec 8, 2017
755 posts
2358 upvotes
QC
I'm receiving the newsletter as I got an email for Black Friday but haven't received anything for this deal.

I tried logging into my account that uses the same email as for the newsletter and it says the code is invalid.
Same in incognito and on cellphone.

That 25% off makes the Mx Master 3S and the MX Keys Mini keyboard $99.49 each

Pretty sure that's the lowest price the mouse has ever dropped to, but what about the keyboard?

Edit: lowest price for the keyboard on Amazon $123 last year.
Last edited by MonsieurDealz on Nov 29th, 2022 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 8, 2017
755 posts
2358 upvotes
QC
Someone already has given you a thumbs down for ''unable to get the deal''.

We're still trying to figure it out champ!
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2505 posts
1564 upvotes
Toronto
OP joined the forum in 2004, hard to believe he posted US deal to fellow Canadians Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Dec 8, 2017
755 posts
2358 upvotes
QC
woolo wrote: OP joined the forum in 2004, hard to believe he posted US deal to fellow Canadians Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
It says in the fine print that the code is valid for Canada as well.

''25% discount on any order of MX series keyboards and mice products ONLY, before shipping, handling, and taxes are added. Savings only apply to, and are only available on items displayed on https://www.logitech.com. Discount will be applied when you enter the coupon code (12DEALSMX) during the shopping cart process. Offers subject to change and valid in the US and Canada only. Shipping restricted to the US and Canada. Offer valid only on 11/29/2022 or while supplies last.''
Deal Addict
May 28, 2011
1607 posts
2325 upvotes
Does it work on the MX Mechanical Mini?
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3586 posts
1993 upvotes
Whitehorse
And of course they make it such that the MX Vertical is unavailable. Can't place an order.

Darn, I should have bought it in Europe. It's cheaper there. It's probably the most overpriced office mise they have.
Nov 26, 2015
240 posts
308 upvotes
Toronto, ON
$20 of the MX Mechanical keyboards when you add code SHROUD (this didn't work during BF CM), hopefully it stacks once we get OP code working!
Dec 8, 2017
755 posts
2358 upvotes
QC
Code works on US site but can't ship to Canada from there.

I mean, they're even advertising their LOGIDAYS right on the homepage of the Canadian website.

Has to be a temporary glitch
Deal Addict
Jun 2, 2004
1031 posts
458 upvotes
Mississauga
woolo wrote: OP joined the forum in 2004, hard to believe he posted US deal to fellow Canadians Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Fine print does say Canada included. Support is still log jammed. I'm trying to see what's going on.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2505 posts
1564 upvotes
Toronto
MonsieurDealz wrote: It says in the fine print that the code is valid for Canada as well.

''25% discount on any order of MX series keyboards and mice products ONLY, before shipping, handling, and taxes are added. Savings only apply to, and are only available on items displayed on https://www.logitech.com. Discount will be applied when you enter the coupon code (12DEALSMX) during the shopping cart process. Offers subject to change and valid in the US and Canada only. Shipping restricted to the US and Canada. Offer valid only on 11/29/2022 or while supplies last.''
Mod_Master wrote: Fine print does say Canada included. Support is still log jammed. I'm trying to see what's going on.
oops, you are right.

my apologies :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Jun 2, 2004
1031 posts
458 upvotes
Mississauga
someaveragejdoe wrote: Waiting for Logitech to fix this...
Got through to Logitech - they are working on a fix. No ETA was given to me.

"12DEALSMX is for Canada and US, this is a known error and we're working on it! I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured that once we have an update, we'll send you an email to keep you posted"