Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Logitech.com Black Friday

Lava Hot - LOGITECH G PRO X SUPERLIGHT - $103.93 Before Tax (Includes Shipping+G640)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2022 11:11 am
[OP]
Dec 26, 2020
35 posts
62 upvotes

[Logitech.com] [Black Friday] Lava Hot - LOGITECH G PRO X SUPERLIGHT - $103.93 Before Tax (Includes Shipping+G640)

Deal Link:
Price:
$103.93
Savings:
$50 off
Retailer:
Logitech.com
More offers from Logitech.com
This deal was available earlier this week. But their webstore just restocked on the G640 Large Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad, which is how this deal works.

By adding G640 Large Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad, for whatever, it changes the sale price of the PRO X SUPERLIGHT from $ 121.49 CAD to $ 80.18 CAD. You still have to buy it with the mousepad, but it's still worth it.

How it works:
  1. Add to cart Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless Gaming Mouse (Red/Black/White/Pink)
  2. Add to cart G640 Large Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad
  3. Apply coupon code: shroud and voila!

This is an AMAZING price for this mouse which usually retails for $ 200 CAD. When it's on sale, it's $ 150 CAD (around $ 120 CAD with coupons), and you can get it for $ 103.93 CAD BEFORE TAX WITH a mousepad.
For reference, the US Best Buy sells it for $ 109.99 USD, and CCC on Amazon.ca has $ 149.98 CAD as their lowest.

I recommend that you buy now and think later. The deal dies when the G640 runs out of stock which happened last time. Logitech also has a good return policy and an even better one during the holidays:
The Logitech online store by Digital River offers a 30-day money back guarantee. The refund will include the purchase price and original shipping and handling charges if applicable.
AND
Each year we extended our normal 30-day return policy so that the holiday gifts you purchase from November 15 through December 23 can be returned for any reason until January 31 of the following year. Your refund will include the purchase price and original shipping and handling charges.
Images
  • Screenshot 2022-11-26 044101.png
9 replies
Jun 21, 2017
395 posts
870 upvotes
Code shroud is not working for me

Edit: only works with white mouse
Images
  • Screenshot_20221126-055340.png
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2013
1022 posts
1121 upvotes
shroud doesn’t work even with the white mouse. pad just went out of stock now so the whole deal is dead
Nov 7, 2017
420 posts
1014 upvotes
Thanks for the effort OP. Hopefully, I can snipe one when the mouse pad restocks again!
Jul 10, 2015
191 posts
130 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Make sure you put the code in all caps. It's case sensitive.

I snagged this deal yesterday. The mouse has shipped but the mouse pad has not.
[OP]
Dec 26, 2020
35 posts
62 upvotes
Yeah, didn't know about the limited stock of G604 mousepads but could be a expected since it was a quick restock. Definitely be on the lookout for those who miss it cause you never know. But I think I'll leave it for someone else to post, because apparently people rather NOT miss the deal than have one at all. Also, I doubled check all colors working and shroud being NOT case sensitive. I think you guys were unlucky at checkout unfortunately. If it doesn't work right way, they allow codes to stack so try codes: shroud, DrLupo, BFCAD22.
Sep 16, 2011
525 posts
526 upvotes
Southern AB
Bookmarking the G640 page to check occasionally. Would love to snag this deal!