Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

Logitech Cordless Desktop LX 700 $55 (refurb) at Canada Computers

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2005 3:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2550 posts
573 upvotes

[Canada Computers] Logitech Cordless Desktop LX 700 $55 (refurb) at Canada Computers

Logitech Cordless Desktop LX 700 w/ Rechargeable Optical Mouse (Refurbished) LINK
[IMG]http://www.logitech.com/lang/images/0/4959.jpg[/IMG]
Only has a 30 day warranty, so it's safe to say it's a 3rd party refurb. Still not a bad price.

RideGuy
4 replies
May 4, 2005
422 posts
1 upvote
I highly recommend AGAINST CC refurb keyboard and mice. I've had some bad experiences. I'm normally all for refurb items, but when I bought the LX 300 desktop, the keys didn't work. I returned it and got it replaced no problem, but then the keyboard started killing batteries about once a week, and the keyboard would miss a few keystrokes (that doesn't sound bad, but its so annoying when it happens).

Anyways, maybe I was just unlucky, but for something as important as a keyboard+mouse combo, I think I'd rather buy new from someone who allows returns and exchanges after 30 days.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
if ur a frequent RFDer, u'd realize that there were PAST PM deals at stooples which would've gotten u this LX700 combo for ~$55 (or less) ... ;)

and of course it comes w/ full warranty buying at stooples and not the crappy 30day warranty offered by CC.... and not to mention this is refurbed too... [IMG]http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/imag ... icon13.gif[/IMG]
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
I got this set from PM last time. To be honest, I wish I stuck with my old MS mouse (Leather explorer II). The mouse of this LX700 is not comfortable. The MS one was much better. No doubt, the keyboard was nice though.
Feb 28, 2005
357 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
I got this on the last PM as well.

The mouse is a bit cheap feeling. It's very plasticy (on the sides), unlike the rubbery feel of the MX series. However, it does have the 2 side buttons, as well as the 'tilt wheel'. Functionality-wise, the LX 700 mouse is just as capable as a MX 700.

The LX 700 has the same keyboard as the Cordless Duo MX3100, and its a very good. No complains there.