• Mar 30th, 2021 2:33 am
[OP]
Oct 19, 2019
441 posts
569 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)

Logitech G Pro Wireless mouse

Hey guys im looking to buy a G Pro Wireless Mouse (either BNIB or used in good condition). I'm locating in Mississauga, ON. I can meet up for cash or do etransfer.

Thanks.
3 replies
Nov 24, 2006
805 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 19 (100% Positive)
As a heads-up, I do not recommend this mouse. I've used and I own a lot of gaming mice and, while this one is amazing in theory, the switches on the mouse suck. I'm on my 3rd in just over a year (RMA). They come out of the box with faulty switches already - there's basically an issue (heavily prevalent with the right click) where, if you're holding down right click (aiming down sight or something like that), sometimes the slightest release in pressure (even if you don't de-press the switch) will release the right click. It's a bad, common "defect" that is a result of cheap switches used by logitech.
[OP]
Oct 19, 2019
441 posts
569 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
Mikey7 wrote: As a heads-up, I do not recommend this mouse. I've used and I own a lot of gaming mice and, while this one is amazing in theory, the switches on the mouse suck. I'm on my 3rd in just over a year (RMA). They come out of the box with faulty switches already - there's basically an issue (heavily prevalent with the right click) where, if you're holding down right click (aiming down sight or something like that), sometimes the slightest release in pressure (even if you don't de-press the switch) will release the right click. It's a bad, common "defect" that is a result of cheap switches used by logitech.
Im not sure if you are very unlucky or not but many people still recommend this mouse. Also it seems like the newer batch did fix the double click issue. I was also looking into the superlight but its too expensive and too light for my taste :(