Upvoted for 69, the price.
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Nov 1, 2008
658 posts
442 upvotes
Canada
It's been this price in Staples and Best Buy since Black Friday I believe. Good price nevertheless.
==================================================
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42069 posts
6642 upvotes
Thanked OP's post. I picked this up for the same price at $69.99 last week from Staples and applied a working $25 off $75 or more coupon at that time. Either way, this price is great for those who missed out on the Staples deal.
Proud to be an Indian.
42 posts
14 upvotes
The g613 is $99. I think it was lower on BF at bestbuy only but sold out quick
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19537 posts
6764 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
djemzine wrote: Thanked OP's post. I picked this up for the same price at $69.99 last week from Staples and applied a working $25 off $75 or more coupon at that time. Either way, this price is great for those who missed out on the Staples deal.
Yeah I got it with that coupon. It's a nice compact board which was perfect for what I needed it for but it's just about as loud as any keyboard can be which in the location I have it is less than ideal.
Dec 24, 2018
484 posts
459 upvotes
Canada
Does anyone remember that scene from South Park? Niceee
Oct 22, 2013
375 posts
219 upvotes
NORTH YORK
how much was the k68 when you made the post?
Aug 17, 2012
416 posts
282 upvotes
COQUITLAM
Just a note that these are Romer GX Blue switches which are clicky like Cherry Blues. These will make a loud clicky sound so you may not want to use these in an open office environment, if your PC is in the living room area or in a bedroom with a significant other.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42069 posts
6642 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: Yeah I got it with that coupon. It's a nice compact board which was perfect for what I needed it for but it's just about as loud as any keyboard can be which in the location I have it is less than ideal.
VillageIdiot wrote: Just a note that these are Romer GX Blue switches which are clicky like Cherry Blues. These will make a loud clicky sound so you may not want to use these in an open office environment, if your PC is in the living room area or in a bedroom with a significant other.
Too late. My fellow coworkers have gotten used to it by now lol. The first few hours or rather mins, they gave me a stare haha.
Proud to be an Indian.
894 posts
1085 upvotes
Vancouver
Do not recommend romer switches. G410 double types like crazy after 3 years. Not impressed.
Jan 27, 2011
433 posts
197 upvotes
Got the same keyboard from Staples on Black Friday for a bit less. Awesome keyboard...just a tad noisy.