Brampton

Logitech MX Master - $80

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
20% off
Expiry:
September 7, 2017
Looks like MX Master (not 2S) is on sale again for $80.
3 colors
Best buy and Amazon
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/log ... 63127.aspx?
https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Master-W ... =mx+master

Don't forget ebates or GCR
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2004
2866 posts
367 upvotes
I've had 2 Logitech keyboard/mouse combos now, and the mouse broke down after about 3 years. My current MX Revolution has been on the fritz for at least 2-3 years.

Do the new ones break down in 3 years too? Because I think I should just get something sturdier rather than spending $100 on a mouse every few years.
Apr 5, 2003
312 posts
58 upvotes
Edmonton
Also on sale on Logitech's website.
Nov 4, 2009
263 posts
196 upvotes
Calgary
komal wrote: I've had 2 Logitech keyboard/mouse combos now, and the mouse broke down after about 3 years. My current MX Revolution has been on the fritz for at least 2-3 years.

Do the new ones break down in 3 years too? Because I think I should just get something sturdier rather than spending $100 on a mouse every few years.
I haven't had many issues with the logitech mice I use, but most of those were "gaming" mice. My g500s had the right click start to fail after about 2 years of use, but I blame that on dota. I used a g602 (with no issues and still works to this day) at work for about 3 years and replaced it a few months ago with the mx master. I had heard of issues with this mouse so I got the 4 year direct replacement warranty at memoryexpress. This way if the mouse does crap out, at least I'll get a brand new one at the end of its life cycle.
Jul 21, 2015
10 posts
2 upvotes
Nelson, BC
komal wrote: I've had 2 Logitech keyboard/mouse combos now, and the mouse broke down after about 3 years. My current MX Revolution has been on the fritz for at least 2-3 years.

They've had a bad run with the MX mice the last few years but overall Logi's stuff have been pretty good to me. I'm still rocking the MX5500 set from around 2007-2008? Also use their gaming headset/mouse/keyboard and they hold up pretty well.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2001
1466 posts
269 upvotes
GTA
Flublub wrote: They've had a bad run with the MX mice the last few years but overall Logi's stuff have been pretty good to me. I'm still rocking the MX5500 set from around 2007-2008? Also use their gaming headset/mouse/keyboard and they hold up pretty well.
Always buy Logitech here, Customer Service and warranty has always been excellent for me!
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3584 posts
505 upvotes
I have had this mouse for a couple of years almost, it is an excellent unit. The ability to use it on up to three devices with the click of a button is really great if you have multiple comouters. It also has Bluetooth although I have had issues with disconnects after wake up from sleep on Bluetooth. Using the USB receiver, never had a disconnect. Lasts quite a good charge and charges up quickly when discharged. Overall I'm a happy customer.

Word of caution for long time Logitech buyers though, this has a one year warranty instead of the usual 3 for their expensive accessories. In fact, most expensive mice they sell that used to have a 3 years warranty are down to 1. The current max Master, master 2, MX anywhere/2 all have a one year warranty only. The old MX performance still on sale has 3 years though, go figure.
If you can get an extended warranty for a few extra bucks it is probably worth it.

Cheers,
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1298 posts
986 upvotes
North York
None in stock downtown Eaton's....... And they wonder why amazon is stomping best buy in terms of retail... - -
Nov 13, 2007
480 posts
284 upvotes
Ontario
I think I got mine for around $60. I have not had any issues with it but don't use it much. Might had paid up to $70. Boxing day sale.