1133 posts
306 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mine also shipped. arriving tomorrow
May 15, 2009
186 posts
374 upvotes
Ottawa
UPS shipping label created this afternoon. Not picked up yet. Ordered at 11:30pm on Jan 17th.
Jun 2, 2012
128 posts
114 upvotes
Ottawa
Received mine by UPS today (ordered on the 17th).

It has a denser yellow side, and a “squishier” blue side. The yellow felt a little too stiff and without a lot of grip, but the blue side seemed grippy and squishy enough for poses. For reference I have a Manduka pro lite that I love and is quite a bit thicker, but got this as a second mat for my husband to use.
May 29, 2019
12 posts
13 upvotes
Just received my mat. Not as “plush” as the Costco mat but perfect if you plan to do just yoga on it. Will keep this for yoga and keep the Costco Lole mat for virtual boot camp (more plush for the knees & forearms ;) )
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9012 posts
5424 upvotes
Toronto
Mine came today, better than the Dollarama stuff for sure.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7226 posts
3468 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Just received it today. Quality is great. I would have to say one layer of this is better than 2 layers of mat from dollarama.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6513 posts
5964 upvotes
Calgary
calvados.boualrd wrote: 20! What's the name of your cult ;)
Lol. I have a few thousand dollars every year to spend on items for our union members in my hospital. I just grab stuff like this and hand it out.