• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2021 9:44 am
Jan 20, 2013
11 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Which is BS. If you check your credit card you’ll see the charge. May not have posted yet but it’s there
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
9631 posts
10933 upvotes
Toronto
Error416 wrote: Is this the lowest price for AirPods Pro? I don’t remember, but I would hold off on this until October 18 because Apple has an event and there are rumours new AirPods are releasing.
redflagmat wrote: Wait till price drop after Apple announcement imo.
No price drop from Apple on the AirPods Pro

from https://www.apple.com/ca/newsroom/2021/ ... f-airpods/

AirPods Pro now come with MagSafe Charging Case for the same price of $329 (CAD).

AirPods (2nd generation) will be available at the new price of $179 (CAD).

AirPods (3rd generation) will be available for $239 (CAD) and are available to order from apple.com/ca/store and in the Apple Store app in the US and more than 26 other countries and regions starting today, with availability in stores beginning Tuesday, October 26.
Aug 4, 2021
3 posts
Got this today....

"Thank you for choosing London Drugs for your online shopping.

Please be advised due to the pricing error this past weekend, your credit card was not charged correctly for your order. If you wish to keep the order, we can go ahead with the charges. Or, if you like you can return the order back to any of our locations as an alternative option. Please let us know how you would like us to proceed.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your reply."

What to do??
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7510 posts
367 upvotes
BC
WestIslandBoy wrote: Got this today....

Please be advised due to the pricing error this past weekend, your credit card was not charged correctly for your order. If you wish to keep the order, we can go ahead with the charges. Or, if you like you can return the order back to any of our locations as an alternative option. Please let us know how you would like us to proceed.

What to do??
Wow you actually got your item?
They actually charged me but not sent me anything. (Going to wait a few more days before doing a charge back if the charge remain)

I wonder if they can even charge you without authorization.
insert witty comment
Apr 8, 2003
56 posts
14 upvotes
Edmonton
Got the same email. I’m just going to return the items. No point in fighting for me. But I’m not giving them an easy way out on the email. Slightly Smiling Face
WestIslandBoy wrote: Got this today....

What to do??
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2013
1154 posts
1489 upvotes
Calgary
They cannot charge your card without authorization. That email is a scare tactic to get you to say yes or return it. Just ignore the email and if they do charge your card, call and dispute it.
Aug 4, 2021
3 posts
redblack wrote: They cannot charge your card without authorization. That email is a scare tactic to get you to say yes or return it. Just ignore the email and if they do charge your card, call and dispute it.
Thanks, Winking Face