Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
2189 posts
3833 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…

[London Drugs] All Clean Natural Disinfecting Peroxide Wipes 110 for $3.99

Fragrance Free , regular 13.99 now 3.99
Also
Use coupon code: SENSODYNE18ML at checkout for a FREE Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum Toothpaste Mint 18ml when you spend a minimum of $10 on products in the Health and Personal Care category*. Online only
4 replies
Jan 21, 2012
329 posts
880 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I tried these from Staples at one point when they were even cheaper, something like 400 for six dollars. They are pretty terrible. They are OK for cleaning off your phone or maybe wiping a door knob or something. Probably fine for just wiping up dust or something. But they are very small and very dry and I’m not convinced they actually would disinfect anything. Definitely a difference between Lysol and Clorox and these.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15188 posts
6247 upvotes
RFD
lc39nav wrote: I tried these from Staples at one point when they were even cheaper, something like 400 for six dollars. They are pretty terrible. They are OK for cleaning off your phone or maybe wiping a door knob or something. Probably fine for just wiping up dust or something. But they are very small and very dry and I’m not convinced they actually would disinfect anything. Definitely a difference between Lysol and Clorox and these.
You must have gotten an old batch because the one I got was leaking out from the container. But to be fair these can become dry because the factory doesn't seal these containers like others companies do.

Just a note to anyone who buy these, best to wear gloves when using it because this uses Hydrogen Peroxide as the main ingredient and can/will bleach your skin for a bit and may cause stinging sensations. If it gets on your skin, wash hands.