[London Drugs] Anova Precision Cooker AND Vacuum Sealer - $190

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2020 9:09 am
[OP]
Dec 14, 2019
5 posts
16 upvotes

[London Drugs] Anova Precision Cooker AND Vacuum Sealer - $190

London Drugs is throwing in a free Anova Vacuum Sealer when you buy a Anova Precision Cooker. The name on the website has the word "Nano" in it, but I can confirm that this is the regular model (1000 W, with WiFi).

The Precision Cooker alone for $190 is a decent deal since the Black Friday price for it was $200, but adding in the vacuum sealer ($70 value) makes this pretty hot. Also it's a great time to use your LD bonus gift cards if you haven't done so already.
21 replies
Oct 16, 2005
621 posts
52 upvotes
dealosaur wrote: London Drugs is throwing in a free Anova Vacuum Sealer when you buy a Anova Precision Cooker. The name on the website has the word "Nano" in it, but I can confirm that this is the regular model (1000 W, with WiFi).

The Precision Cooker alone for $190 is a decent deal since the Black Friday price for it was $200, but adding in the vacuum sealer ($70 value) makes this pretty hot. Also it's a great time to use your LD bonus gift cards if you haven't done so already.
Curious how you can confirm that. The site says twice its the Nano. If its the regular model, this is a great deal!
Oct 6, 2008
168 posts
120 upvotes
Winnipeg
Da Mango wrote: Curious how you can confirm that. The site says twice its the Nano. If its the regular model, this is a great deal!
Unsure if it confirms it but the Nano is all black (the one pictured has the stainless steel stem), has a power rating of 750 Watts (the one listed is 1000W, same level as the regular model) and the nano seems to be bluetooth only and not wifi like the one in the deal.
Dec 2, 2014
373 posts
314 upvotes
Calgary, AB
the cooker alone can be had for around $100 on sale like last mother's day...
[OP]
Dec 14, 2019
5 posts
16 upvotes
Da Mango wrote: Curious how you can confirm that. The site says twice its the Nano. If its the regular model, this is a great deal!
I saw this in-store. It's also on their flyer for this week.
frankyCrankie wrote: the cooker alone can be had for around $100 on sale like last mother's day...
This is for the updated version (smaller and more powerful) of the regular model, which was announced late August this year.
Dec 2, 2014
373 posts
314 upvotes
Calgary, AB
dealosaur wrote: I saw this in-store. It's also on their flyer for this week.

This is for the updated version (smaller and more powerful) of the regular model, which was announced late August this year.
oh sorry! didn't realize they released another version
Aug 29, 2009
636 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
Deal is still on, thanks OP!
Sep 25, 2013
34 posts
2 upvotes
TROIS-RIVIERES
Anyone can confirm it's for the regular version and not the nano ?
Mar 11, 2002
831 posts
237 upvotes
scordi1 wrote: Anyone can confirm it's for the regular version and not the nano ?
Site's been updated to indicate it's a nano
Sep 25, 2013
34 posts
2 upvotes
TROIS-RIVIERES
clboy wrote: Site's been updated to indicate it's a nano
but site's description still match the regular version that's why i'm wondering.
Aug 29, 2009
636 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty sure this is the new 2019 wifi version and not the nano. The nano is already listed as a separate item, and the vacuum sealer is only added if the coupon code is applied. The 2019 version is smaller than the original model first released back in 2014. But we'll see.
Oct 6, 2008
168 posts
120 upvotes
Winnipeg
scordi1 wrote: Anyone can confirm it's for the regular version and not the nano ?
Picking mine up from the post office today. Will report back to confirm. Deal is still on it seems.
Sep 25, 2013
34 posts
2 upvotes
TROIS-RIVIERES
TheHoffer wrote: Picking mine up from the post office today. Will report back to confirm. Deal is still on it seems.
Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1117 posts
597 upvotes
I see a lot of great deals from London Drugs all the time....too bad they don't have any stores in Toronto
THE CHILDREN ARE FINE!!!
Oct 6, 2008
168 posts
120 upvotes
Winnipeg
scordi1 wrote: Thanks!
Confirmed it is the regular Anova and not the nano.
Images
  • D4581C6E-E80B-4229-879D-3ACA8B5745F1.jpeg
Sep 1, 2012
24 posts
3 upvotes
Terrebonne
Does it get lower than this? Does the sealer has good reviews? Never had a sealer before, can you use any bag like the one they sell at costco?
May 5, 2010
72 posts
15 upvotes
Wainwright
Ordered been looking to get sous vide and sealer since I eat steak every week. Meal prep is going to be easier and won’t stink up the house every Sunday night. Thanks OP
Jul 4, 2019
30 posts
17 upvotes
I cant find giftcard as a payment option... am I missing something??? Ty
[OP]
Dec 14, 2019
5 posts
16 upvotes
Dooboo wrote: I cant find giftcard as a payment option... am I missing something??? Ty
You can only use gift cards in store.