Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs Boxing Day

Benjilock Fingerprint Sensor Bike Lock - $39.99 (Reg. $99.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2022 10:43 am
Apr 25, 2019
14 posts
11 upvotes

[London Drugs] [Boxing Day] Benjilock Fingerprint Sensor Bike Lock - $39.99 (Reg. $99.99)

This is part of the 50% off items @ London Drugs this week, but it seems like this item has been added recently and the main thread is now locked, so posting this for visibility.

Seems like a decent lock for the price, even if you don’t care for the fingerprint feature.
Might be the perfect pairing for one of those 50% off ebikes! Face With Tears Of Joy
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2923 posts
2340 upvotes
Is it good, what does that youtuber pick locker think about it?
May 1, 2015
55 posts
83 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Thanks! I have been look for a deal on u lock for my scooter. Hopefully the size works out.
Aug 28, 2019
129 posts
340 upvotes
Winnipeg
Quickman wrote: Is it good, what does that youtuber pick locker think about it?
My first thought too, does it withstand the LockpickingLawyer test? Because if his tests are any indication, these sorts of "smart" locks generally fail in under 30-45 seconds.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" -Oscar Gamble (1949-2018)
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13239 posts
12069 upvotes
Toronto
ConnorsCompShow wrote: My first thought too, does it withstand the LockpickingLawyer test? Because if his tests are any indication, these sorts of "smart" locks generally fail in under 30-45 seconds.
30-45s would actually be decent, the guy can pick practically anything rather quickly.

$12 shipping puts a damper on things
Mar 8, 2009
398 posts
996 upvotes
Toronto
ConnorsCompShow wrote: My first thought too, does it withstand the LockpickingLawyer test? Because if his tests are any indication, these sorts of "smart" locks generally fail in under 30-45 seconds.
All consumer locks should only be considered to stop people from literally walking away with your stuff. The length of the deadbolt or the width of the shackle or chain is the only thing that actually matters. All other features are just for the convenience of the owner.

You think junkies are walking around Vancouver/Toronto with a set of lockpicks and an encyclopedic knowledge of every retail lock? or do they have a pair of bolt cutters?
Aug 28, 2019
129 posts
340 upvotes
Winnipeg
Mikus007 wrote: All consumer locks should only be considered to stop people from literally walking away with your stuff. The length of the deadbolt or the width of the shackle or chain is the only thing that actually matters. All other features are just for the convenience of the owner.

You think junkies are walking around Vancouver/Toronto with a set of lockpicks and an encyclopedic knowledge of every retail lock? or do they have a pair of bolt cutters?
Which is why you just buy a Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit lock instead. Even with tools, it takes LPL over a minute (nearly two!) to get the thing open.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" -Oscar Gamble (1949-2018)
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
2087 posts
2433 upvotes
Ottawa
A quality Kryptonite lock will be superior to this gimmicky junk.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
Anybody wanting to do a group buy to get the free shipping? But you gotta pick up yours, or get mine to me, in Bloor West Village area. PM me to formulate a plan.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11816 upvotes
Calgary
It will be easily pickable if you know how as it still offers a key bypass. Hopefully not flawed like older Ulocks that opened with a pen cap.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)