• Aug 31st, 2021 4:39 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
2174 posts
3826 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…

[London Drugs] Biore nose strips $5 after coupon

London's drugs have nose strips on sale for 6.99 for a pack of 8 or $ 9.99 for 14 use coupon BIOREAUG1 at checkout to SAVE $2 on the purchase of any 1 Biore Product . The 14 pack is a better value compared to 8 . It’s works out to be 57 cent each stripe for the 14
5 replies
Aug 25, 2012
383 posts
657 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Unconventional rfd product, great deal. Thanks op in for 2!
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4968 posts
3126 upvotes
Most dermas say this can potentially F up your pores. Certainly satisfying though, but generally you just want a better skincare routine to remove / reduce those sebaceous filaments.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
2174 posts
3826 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
RiCHC3 wrote: Most dermas say this can potentially F up your pores. Certainly satisfying though, but generally you just want a better skincare routine to remove / reduce those sebaceous filaments.
that’s can happen if you over use it but once a week is ok. Although it is quite addicting to use it more often to see the dirt etc on the stripe
Oct 27, 2006
364 posts
522 upvotes
BC
89lilangel wrote: that’s can happen if you over use it but once a week is ok. Although it is quite addicting to use it more often to see the dirt etc on the stripe
Once in a while is okay I guess. The consensus among the wider skincare community is that chemically-based facial products are superior to those with physical mechanisms.

I invite anyone who enjoys seeing gunk oozing out of pores to join the r/popping subreddit...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)