Expired Hot Deals

[London Drugs] BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Premier CleanShot Upright Carpet Cleaner $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2020 9:58 pm
[OP]
Dec 5, 2020
3 posts
5 upvotes

[London Drugs] BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Premier CleanShot Upright Carpet Cleaner $299.99

Was in the market for a good carpet cleaner and found this one with good reviews.
Anybody out there who can share their reviews on this vacuum cleaner?
10 replies
May 12, 2020
9 posts
5 upvotes
Hey! I bought this vacuum cleaner about 4 months ago, when I bought my first house. Due to the whole covid situation, I wanted to clean all the carpets in the house properly. Let me tell you, this is an amazing product! It removed so much dirt from the carpets, I was shocked. I also used it to clean our 5 year old couch, and it cleaned out so much dirt. Like the water turned brown/black. Highly recommended.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1210 posts
1001 upvotes
Vacuum Wars actually rates this pretty highly.

[OP]
Dec 5, 2020
3 posts
5 upvotes
Kzcoder wrote: Hey! I bought this vacuum cleaner about 4 months ago, when I bought my first house. Due to the whole covid situation, I wanted to clean all the carpets in the house properly. Let me tell you, this is an amazing product! It removed so much dirt from the carpets, I was shocked. I also used it to clean our 5 year old couch, and it cleaned out so much dirt. Like the water turned brown/black. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the feedback! Just ordered mine from london drugs. This for the 2007D model. Amazon is selling for the same price but it’s for the 2007C model. Not sure what’s the difference though.
Dec 19, 2019
18 posts
27 upvotes
Just picked up the 2007C model from Costco.ca at the same price point and been cleaning the house over the weekend.
https://www.costco.ca/bissell-proheat-2 ... 87890.html
The 2007C comes with a 3" Tough Stain tool and a 6" Stain Tool.

Both appear to not include the 2in1 Upholstery Pet tool and the 2007D does not include the 6" Stain tool. Instead, it comes with the self cleaning tray.

Either way for those in the market, it's a super easy carpet cleaner, however not as automatic as one would think.
Even with a dry vacuum beforehand, my ProHeat2X would accumulate pet hair, wife hair and dust forming wet Lint balls that would clog the suction. Requires to make fairly frequent stops to take apart the lid(s), rinse and snap back on.
That said, doing so is super easy and everything snaps back into place without hassel.

Best of luck.
Jan 22, 2011
123 posts
22 upvotes
Burnaby
Has anybody seen this in Burnaby Costco ? I could not find it in Willingdon Costco. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4810 posts
1605 upvotes
Kingston
FYI, it's called "ProHeat" but I bet it doesn't heat at all. Might be something you will want to look into first if that's a feature you want.

I have an older ProHeat and it has no heater at all. They just say to put hot water in it. If I had known I wouldn't have bought it. Maybe this one is different, but just wanted to give the heads up
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3807 posts
3863 upvotes
Alberta
Just got the 2007c from Amazon warehouse deals for $183 in "very good" condition. There's one left if anyone wants it.

Edit: The other one is sold. Hopefully it went to another lucky RFDer.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14859 posts
4348 upvotes
I was comparing it to the 1548C that's $230 and there isn't much of a difference. The 2007 has a spray nozzle and more attachments but otherwise it might not be worth the extra $70.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!