Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs Boxing Day

Boxing Week Flyer

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2022 1:26 am
Dec 19, 2019
410 posts
3730 upvotes

[London Drugs] [Boxing Day] Boxing Week Flyer

OMG everyone, an actual Boxing Day flyer that starts on Boxing Day! But anyway, London Drugs has put their flyer up and it's fairly large with some decent deals here and there with some variety at least vs. other retailers. Some of the decent deals I found are:

Electronic Deals:

Today (December 20th) Only: Apple Homepod Mini $99 ($30 off)
LG 50" UHD LED Smart TV with WebOS $499 ($200 off)
Samsung Sound Tower Party Speaker $299 ($400 off)
Samsung 32" FHD Curved Monitor $249 ($130 off)
All In-Stock Arcade1UP Home Arcade Machines and Stools 50% off
Sennheiser Wireless Headphones $79.99

Misc Deals:

$10 London Drugs gift card for $50 Cineplex or Kobo + $60 Netflix/Spotify
Up to 90% off Bath & Hand Towels, Face Cloths, Sheets & Pillow Cases
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Hotel Pillows (reg $29.99)
UltraLink Record Care System $19.99 $15 off) - Clean Kit also 50% off $24.99

Lots of other deals though depending on what you're looking for. Not adding links because half the time I'm not sure which ones are right since they don't go directly to them. Sale is from the 26th-31st.
Last edited by BanditKeith on Dec 20th, 2022 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posting Hot Deals, In America.
15 replies
Nov 30, 2007
822 posts
336 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
We need another one of those 50% off "open box/display" sales. Let's go LD!
Dec 19, 2019
410 posts
3730 upvotes
AJDumo wrote:We need another one of those 50% off "open box/display" sales. Let's go LD!
They seem to do that in January/February normally but last time I think was Cyber Monday and that's over with. Mind you good luck if those items are ever in stock or sent to you lol.
Posting Hot Deals, In America.
Oct 2, 2007
966 posts
458 upvotes
Montreal
I enjoyed quite a lot their cyber Monday sale and I'm awaiting for it to be back.

I just tried an arcade and it wouldn't ship it to Quebec sadly. Thanks for the share nonetheless! Person With Folded Hands
Jan 14, 2008
307 posts
152 upvotes
BanditKeith wrote: They seem to do that in January/February normally but last time I think was Cyber Monday and that's over with. Mind you good luck if those items are ever in stock or sent to you lol.
I got all three items I ordered.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2448 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
AJDumo wrote: We need another one of those 50% off "open box/display" sales. Let's go LD!
It was unreal. I got the "opened" pressure cooker and it was brand new.
Oct 30, 2022
46 posts
59 upvotes
BanditKeith wrote: They seem to do that in January/February normally but last time I think was Cyber Monday and that's over with. Mind you good luck if those items are ever in stock or sent to you lol.
I ordered the jbl 9.1 soundbar and received it. Those were some crazy deals the jbl 9.1 is currently $1,500 at bestbuy lol
Jan 9, 2022
31 posts
20 upvotes
Van
Can confirm. As an employee, still had to find my own order at 9-10 other stores.

I got the JBL bar 5.1 for 225 and the 9.1 for 500, so it was worth it.
214 posts
873 upvotes
Vancouver
This looks interesting. Would be a good idea to check your store's stock first though. I have noticed they've been adding used items to the website recently. Granted these will be real/used demo items there have been some very interesting prices.
Images
  • cameras.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1165 posts
1303 upvotes
Nanaimo
Got some great quality towels for cheap, but went in store. Gotta test for yourself as there was some (a lot) crap there as well.
Nov 27, 2019
398 posts
725 upvotes
Calgary
Nice. Scored a HomePod Mini just in time for holidays when I’m reconfiguring my IoT stuff at home.
Sep 3, 2008
24 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP! I too got a HomePod Mini as a gift so my family can speak to it in Chinese.
Dec 2, 2022
86 posts
76 upvotes
Wonder when they will clearout their Klipsch inventory cause those speakers are marked up really high but when I was a worker there I got some nice powered speakers on yellow tag so an even bigger discount and that was probably the best deal an employee could get besides the Sony employee purchase program (however that worked lol)
Dec 26, 2007
51 posts
42 upvotes
London Drugs has really painted themselves into a corner with these amazing 50% off open box/demo sales. Every other sale from them and everyone else pales in comparison lol now. Quite often the items are new.

I've done 2 or 3 of those sales over the years and had no problem getting or picking up my stuff. You just have to stay up late or wake up super early for the best stuff.

My biggest piece of advice is to TRY to pickup locally when checking out if a store in your city has one in stock.

The first year I opted for online when local stock was available for 'convenience sake" and had to wait two weeks to get the item. And then when that item came from another store it was incomplete and I had to go swap it locally for a brand new one anyways. Had I just requested to pickup local stock I could have had that brand new one the same day.

They make sense and I wish more stores would do it.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2923 posts
2340 upvotes
AJDumo wrote: We need another one of those 50% off "open box/display" sales. Let's go LD!
If they do it again, it will most likely be for stock that didn't sell on cyber monday. Maybe they add a few new things, but don't get your hopes up is all I'm saying.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)