• Jun 30th, 2017 4:22 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton

[London Drugs] Canada 150 Double Wall Water Bottle $9.99

Edited: Thus far, emails for free shipping are averaging around 10 min. or so. It's not an 'instant-receive' scenario, so keep refreshing your email and check your junk mail inbox as well. Also, in4red stated this: "I had trouble signing up for the email subscription using Chrome on Mac. If anybody else experiences this, use Safari."

I remember taking my kids to the fair and getting so ripped off at buying merchandise. This July 1st I want my kids to have a reminder of Canada's 150th with a variety of lower priced merchandise bought in advance.

London Drugs is selling a red double walled, 490 ml water bottle with the official 'Canada 150' symbol displayed. The reg. price is $15.99 and is on sale for $9.99 this week. Sign up for emails @ London Drugs to get free shipping with no min. purchase required, or, buy online and pick up in less than 2 hours, where available.

EDITED:
Thanks to a smart RFD rabbit, we now have a working link!! Ignore the following, then: NOTE: Be sure to choose the colour 'Canada' during checkout as the other 3 shades don't appear to have the Canada 150 logo imprinted on them. I am unable to directly link to the 'Canada 150' red bottle.

1.jpg
Last edited by jory29 on Jun 4th, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
36 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Dynasty12345 wrote: Do they ship to Ontario?
Yes! Ontario typically always cost more to ship, closer to $10 I think! BUT within moments of signing up for their email, you'll get a free shipping code!
Click here to go to their main website, scroll alllll the way down past the sunscreens until you see this:

1.jpg
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2227 posts
783 upvotes
Ontario
jory29 wrote: Yes! Ontario typically always cost more to ship, closer to $10 I think! BUT within moments of signing up for their email, you'll get a free shipping code!
Click here to go to their main website, scroll alllll the way down past the sunscreens until you see this:

1.jpg
Thanks free shipping works for Ontario!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Dynasty12345 wrote: Thanks free shipping works for Ontario!
Great!! :) Thanks for letting us know!
Jul 8, 2012
877 posts
197 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Are all water bottles that look like this, double-walled? RCSS has/had their larger 750ml Canada 150 water bottles for $14 but I wasn't sure if it was double-walled so didn't buy. No description attached to water bottle.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2010
1024 posts
194 upvotes
toronto
spicytofu wrote: Are all water bottles that look like this, double-walled? RCSS has/had their larger 750ml Canada 150 water bottles for $14 but I wasn't sure if it was double-walled so didn't buy. No description attached to water bottle.
would also like to know. Relative to a swell bottle how do you think these would compare? I mean i know swell's are 50~, but....
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2227 posts
783 upvotes
Ontario
spicytofu wrote: Are all water bottles that look like this, double-walled? RCSS has/had their larger 750ml Canada 150 water bottles for $14 but I wasn't sure if it was double-walled so didn't buy. No description attached to water bottle.
Title of bottle says double wall, so I hope would be. Effectiveness compared to swell though, not sure, but for $10 I'm okay with it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Was the colour the same? Trying to figure out if same company makes them - it could very well be. For $4 more I would like to get a 750 ml one, but, would prefer to get the item (smaller one for $10) shipped to my door, but that's just me, super lazy that way! 500 ml is ideal for my kids, but for adults, you'll want to be filling it up a lot more. The 750 ml one is a good find if we can determine it's a double wall one.
Scavos wrote: would also like to know. Relative to a swell bottle how do you think these would compare? I mean i know swell's are 50~, but....
My biggest concern is the leak proof aspect but I think this one looks like it should be ok.
Dynasty12345 wrote: Title of bottle says double wall, so I hope would be. Effectiveness compared to swell though, not sure, but for $10 I'm okay with it.
Me, too! I wish they had more info. in the description... talk about being vague! :D
Aug 3, 2015
366 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
I had trouble signing up for the email subscription using Chrome on Mac. If anybody else experiences this, use Safari.
Aug 3, 2015
366 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
Dynasty12345 wrote: Thanks free shipping works for Ontario!
How are you guys receiving your code? I haven't received anything now.
Edit: GOT IT. Takes 5-10 minutes to arrive in your inbox.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2227 posts
783 upvotes
Ontario
in4red wrote: How are you guys receiving your code? I haven't received anything now.
I waited a bit 10min? For email to come was not instant. Middle of email had code to use
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Editing the OP, to state several minutes to get the free shipping email. Thanks, guys!!
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
12633 posts
2055 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
jory29 wrote: I am unable to directly link to the 'Canada 150' red bottle.
Probably/maybe because of the RFD referral. You can always post the URL without RFD turning it into a hyperlink, which I prefer to do :) .
https://www.londondrugs.com/london-drugs-double-wall-water-bottle---490ml/M0007107.html?dwvar_M0007107_color=Canada