Expired Hot Deals

London Drugs

Instant Ace Nova Multi-Use Cooking and Beverage Blender ($74.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 12:22 pm
[OP]
Mar 8, 2019
43 posts
258 upvotes

[London Drugs] Instant Ace Nova Multi-Use Cooking and Beverage Blender ($74.99)

London drugs has the Instant Ace Nova Multi-Use Cooking and Beverage Blender on sale for $74.99.

Photo was taken earlier this evening at the London Drugs on Victoria & 41st Avenue in Vancouver.

Hope this is helpful for someone!!
Images
  • IMG_8479.jpeg
9 replies
Nov 24, 2019
71 posts
92 upvotes
I bought this blender in April and have used it to make some soups. Super handy. I just chop up ingredients and don't have to do any boiling, stirring, or (immersion) blending. The soup program will heat and cook ingredients on its own which makes it a really convenient way to make a quick dinner.
Aug 26, 2008
181 posts
348 upvotes
Oakville
This versus Ninja Hot and Cold Blender?
Mar 27, 2021
385 posts
467 upvotes
arangech wrote: I bought this blender in April and have used it to make some soups. Super handy. I just chop up ingredients and don't have to do any boiling, stirring, or (immersion) blending. The soup program will heat and cook ingredients on its own which makes it a really convenient way to make a quick dinner.
This COOKS as well???
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
Mar 27, 2021
385 posts
467 upvotes
Kwirky wrote: Sure does!

Mind blown but I just bought a blender recently.....would have totally jumped on this.....

The convienience of one appliance to prep, cook and clean!!! This is truly 21st century technology.
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3778 posts
1620 upvotes
Toronto
I have this blender and its is very good for smoothies and especially soups. Throw in all your veggies and it will puree and warm the soup too e.g., carrot and ginger soup.

Only issue is that you cannot immerse the glass jug for washing. It has a clean function.

Got it for $50 from the Corning Outlet store.