Hot Deals

[London Drugs] IQ Qi Wireless Charging Bundle (8000MAH Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Car Vent Mount) - Black $19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2021 9:13 pm
[OP]
Dec 19, 2016
157 posts
527 upvotes
calgary

[London Drugs] IQ Qi Wireless Charging Bundle (8000MAH Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Car Vent Mount) - Black $19.99

IQ Qi Wireless Charging Bundle - Black

Ultimate charging assortment includes power bank, car and wall charger.
8000mAh wireless Qi charger features dual USB charge ports with 2.1A total.
Qi compatible wireless charging car vent mount fits all mobile phones.
Includes Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger and braided USB Type-C cable.
Two year over-the-counter exchange warranty.
Images
  • 0DF82837-94A9-4AC8-811D-1712DB87B2CA.jpeg
  • C7EE49A6-935E-4DB6-B67A-79EE860ACBFD.jpeg
Last edited by zeuslaba on Jan 9th, 2021 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
37 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1952 posts
1279 upvotes
Ottawa
Don't want to be that guy but it'd have been more meaningful if you wrote 8Ah instead of 8k Smirking Face
[OP]
Dec 19, 2016
157 posts
527 upvotes
calgary
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: Don't want to be that guy but it'd have been more meaningful if you wrote 8Ah instead of 8k Smirking Face
done. thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1483 posts
343 upvotes
Thanks op. Ordered 2 and used my LD points. Do these have a flashlight in them? I'd pay this just for the battery but the extra charger and cable is a bonus. I needed extra cables.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
18032 posts
5376 upvotes
Toronto
Any code for free shipping?
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Dec 4, 2017
219 posts
244 upvotes
Whitby
Anyone already used this support? Curious about feedbacks.
Usually when they have the screw to adjust the position they will shake a lot when holding medium/large phones.
Dec 7, 2012
328 posts
621 upvotes
Great deal thanks OP. Seems well made sturdy and the car mount locks nicely onto my LG thinQ
Dec 14, 2019
20 posts
16 upvotes
Just picked up my order. Agree with others that the build quality is solid.

Also note that the cigarette adapter is also Quick Charge 3.0.

Great deal for $20
Feb 18, 2007
754 posts
930 upvotes
Vancouver
It says fits all mobile phones, but from the picture I don't think it'll go wide enough for say a Iphone XR?
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1483 posts
343 upvotes
They cancelled 1 of my 2 order for pickup.
Bonus they give you 2 USB type c cable. One 3ft and one 6ft. The car wireless charge mount does say wireless fast charge but havent tried it yet. It's kinda heavy so with the phone on it, I'm worried it might snap my vent after time.
The battery pack has a cool multicolored LED, no flashlight. Small and light, padded.
The negatives are: battery pack does not fast charge in both wireless and wired. Battery recharge input is USB-b not C so you have to keep a cable of differ type.
The plug in wall fast charger does fast charge but the cable says for charging and not data.
Great deal for $20 still. Decent quality.
The regular price tag on the counter was $129!
Nov 8, 2008
540 posts
624 upvotes
I returned mine to London Drugs at Coquitlam Centre in case anyone's looking for one. It's a good deal, but the main thing I bought this for was the car mount, and there are a few things I didn't like:
  • The car mount is heavy (due to the Qi charging) and I don't really like putting all that weight on a single vent... thingy
  • The clip that attaches to the vent sort of "pincers" together at an angle rather than closing with the two arms in parallel, and the arms don't have much padding
  • I find the mount kind of a pain to put my phone into (and take it out of) - my old mount had a gravity mechanism, no need to pry the two sides apart

Honestly worth it for the battery pack, USB C cable, and QC 3.0 charger alone, but I don't really need those things right now and am not going to buy them just for the deal (pandemic life!).
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2599 posts
2057 upvotes
Main & Hastings
Thanks again OP.

Just got mine. I dont remember the last time I went inside a London Drugs. Decided to go look around. They seem to be having a 50% sale on Cell Phone Accessories. Well @ the location I was @
Sep 22, 2014
20 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I can’t seem to find this info, but, does anyone know if you can use the wireless charger on the battery pack as a dedicated plugged in wireless charger?

As in, keep it plugged in on the bedside table all the time, use it as the nightly phone charger, but it can also be a portable battery pack when needed? I have to assume it would work that way because it would be ridiculous if it doesn’t, but some electronics have had asinine restrictions like that before, haha.m

Edit: Picked ones up. Yes, it does.
Last edited by willjwood on Jan 12th, 2021 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1184 posts
1002 upvotes
Markham
TransporterSD wrote: Anyway to get free shipping?
"We are pleased to offer free standard shipping on orders over $75 on LondonDrugs.com."

darn, OOS.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!