None
[OP]
Oct 26, 2004
135 posts
300 upvotes
Calgary

KitchenAid Pro 600 Stand Mixer

KitchenAid Pro 600 is $440 - 30% = $307.99 + tax

There is also a mail in rebate for $70 off (online submission available) - https://www.kitchenaid.ca/en_ca/promoti ... ebate.html

There still seems to be a bunch in Calgary.

For me in Alberta ... $307.99 + GST = $323.39 - $70 = ~$250
5 replies
Aug 3, 2005
166 posts
59 upvotes
I was going to buy this but then I read the reviews which said that there were problems with the KitchenAid rebate. Crying Face
☆☆☆☆☆3 out of 5 stars. Littlesparky · a year ago
Great product but faulse advertising
Mixer is great.. but bought for the promo same as Costco the part numbers are one off and kitchen aid if u look up the list of products excepted for this promo this model is not included ... so london drugs if kitchen aid does not allow the discount this is false advertising and u need to pay everyone 100 dollars there is a reason Costco is not advertising this sale with there 600 series mixer... because it is not included ... tottaly false advertising and for the day with the other review ... I have found out unless u buy it from kitchen aid or check the part number very carefully it will not be excepted for the discount
☆☆☆☆☆3 out of 5 stars. my name is pi 31415927 · a year ago
Problems with Kitchenaid and London Drugs
Bought two of these on sale for christmas presents: found out that: a) there is a $100 mail in rebate from Kitchenaid, (the add was not clear that the price was with rebate), b) only one per household - didn't say this on the add at all, so I gave the address of one of the recipients, won't know for 4 more weeks or so if that is ok, c) the part number on the receipt KP26M1XFER does not match the number on the mixer itself KP26M1XER, so waiting to hear from Kithenaid on that as well.