• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 3:30 am
[OP]
Aug 6, 2019
141 posts
84 upvotes
berta

[London Drugs] Koss Porta Pro On Ear Headphones- $49.99

early black friday deal. not sure when it expires so i assumed after black friday. lists for 79.99.
Ive been watching this for a long time and Ive never seen them under $63. they dont have phone controls. they dont have any sound isolation
they look like 80s plasticy junk but if you do a search you will find nothing but praise for these headphones. many music enthusiasts that own thousand dollar headphones own these for OTG listening. some hobbists mod these to listen on their expensive sound system. many reddit fans of these phones mock the much more expensive name brand phones.
they have a life time warranty that reviewers in canada have said the company honors. just have to pay shipping to mississauga.
Im going to get these to remove the ear pieces and put in my ski helmet. the BT Outdoor tech ones im using just sound terrible. the wired ones worse.
too much time during covid
14 replies
Nov 20, 2014
32 posts
37 upvotes
London, ON
okay price, but they were on sale for $19.99 USD last month through amazon, and koss's website.
Aug 21, 2011
13 posts
3 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
I have a pair of this and it’s as good as a few hundred bucks ones. Very decent bass and clarity. Look vintage but more comfortable to wear. Won’t make your ears sweat.
Jun 2, 2011
90 posts
124 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I have a set of the gold ones and love them.

They sound great with all types of music, and are quite comfortable.. and I can let my kids use them without worrying about damage because of the lifetime warranty.

Easily worth $50, but I think they do go lower on sites like massdrop from time to time.
[OP]
Aug 6, 2019
141 posts
84 upvotes
berta
mizunox wrote: I have a set of the gold ones and love them.

They sound great with all types of music, and are quite comfortable.. and I can let my kids use them without worrying about damage because of the lifetime warranty.

Easily worth $50, but I think they do go lower on sites like massdrop from time to time.
no, they dont with conversion and shipping but they are on amazon for $63.
too much time during covid
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10430 posts
6939 upvotes
They sound good...but it's a bloody hair catcher. If you're bald, it's not an issue.
Feb 6, 2017
8 posts
8 upvotes
These are very well suited people who wear glasses and are not able to use regular over the head headphones. I have these and I can tell you that even my QCII Bose are not as comfortable as these ones with my glasses on.
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
13236 posts
2465 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Grab them directly from the Koss site, linked in the above thread.
$20 USD - 15% with coupon code + free shipping + GST < Amazon's ~$30USD