Expired Hot Deals

[London Drugs] London Drugs - LG 55E7 OLED $1499.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2019 11:57 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 26, 2009
98 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver

[London Drugs] London Drugs - LG 55E7 OLED $1499.99

Hi Folks,

Not sure how hot this is? But definitely a great price if you wanted an OLED with a 'soundbar'

Abbotsford location had a new one, heard an announcement in the store, inquired a bit about it. They said they just dropped it yesterday.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/e7-oled



Dont think i've seen an OLED at $1500 Canadian before? Rtings, gives this a good review vs B8.
8 replies
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
49713 posts
6020 upvotes
Toronto
Kreative22 wrote: Hi Folks,

Not sure how hot this is? But definitely a great price if you wanted an OLED with a 'soundbar'

Abbotsford location had a new one, heard an announcement in the store, inquired a bit about it. They said they just dropped it yesterday.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/e7-oled



Dont think i've seen an OLED at $1500 Canadian before? Rtings, gives this a good review vs B8.
LG OLED B8 55" was available for $1300 at Costco less than a month ago.

C8 for $1800 is not as good as the $1300 B8 deal but if you wan OLED i think this is the only current deal for it. Actually scratch that, there are other deals. I think C8 65" for like $2800 or so..?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
20237 posts
23715 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: LG OLED B8 55" was available for $1300 at Costco less than a month ago.
It was $1199 in Stoney Creek. Light speed stock out there.
.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 8, 2008
3441 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
redflagdealsguy wrote: It was $1199 in Stoney Creek. Light speed stock out there.
When was it $1200 at Stoney Creek?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
20237 posts
23715 upvotes
undacova wrote: When was it $1200 at Stoney Creek?
Two weeks ago? Thereabouts.

My jaw dropped when I saw it.

Zero regrets as I wasn't in the market, but my goodness....
.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5988 posts
5067 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmm.. lots of chatter about past deals.. of different models. No opinions on the deal the OP posted?

Ron.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
20237 posts
23715 upvotes
newfbc wrote: Hmm.. lots of chatter about past deals.. of different models. No opinions on the deal the OP posted?

Ron.
Scathing rebuke, but I accept it coming from neighboroughly Ron.

The E7 appears to be a solid 2017 OLED. If you can haggle with the manager, I suggest doing so.
.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 20, 2012
1728 posts
1003 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Jimboski wrote: LG OLED B8 55" was available for $1300 at Costco less than a month ago.

C8 for $1800 is not as good as the $1300 B8 deal but if you wan OLED i think this is the only current deal for it. Actually scratch that, there are other deals. I think C8 65" for like $2800 or so..?
I got the 65 C8 at Visions for $2650 Friday. They knocked $150 off. They would of knocked it down to $2450 if I had gotten the warranty.

I’m sure they would also knock some off of the 55 that’s at 1799

Top