Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs

Marshall Bluetooth Speaker & Headphones (Kilburn II and Major III) $299.99

Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6912 posts
7487 upvotes
BC

[London Drugs] Marshall Bluetooth Speaker & Headphones (Kilburn II and Major III) $299.99

The Kilburn II is normally $349.99 and currently on sale for $279.99. The Major III headphones are normally $199.99 and currently on sale for $139.99. The two are being offered as a bundle for $299.99 from $529.99 regular price.

I had tried the Marshall Stockwell II a few weeks ago and the sound quality was much better than my UE Boom 2, but didn't go as loud as the Boom 2. The Kilburn II has twice the wattage of the Stockwell II so loudness should be more than adequate. The Kilburn II is on the borderline of what I would call portable though and still quite a bit more money than my $60 Boom 2 which is adequate for my usage. I'm not a headphone user so I don't have much knowledge or interest in the Major IIIs but they do seem to have very positive reviews.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)