Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs

Pixel 3 and 3xl for $240 and $340 koodo

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2019 4:49 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
15170 posts
4970 upvotes
VANCOUVER
jellytime wrote: I went to my local LD and they said there is no promo for the pixel phones on koodo =/

Any ideas?
There are London Drugs in Toronto?
Sr. Member
May 30, 2017
713 posts
493 upvotes
melatonin wrote: got one just now, last one. $250 all in after tax and after the fee they charged me for converting the GC to a mastercard
What province?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3740 posts
5141 upvotes
Oakville
I'm in Ontario, and I find London Drugs always has the most amazing deals posted here. Luckily some things they shipped to us in Ontario (I got Denon receiver for ridiculous good price, air cleaner, etc) . What a great store for you guys out west! so jealous.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29370 posts
14873 upvotes
Seriously I just bought one last month.
I have excellent timing...
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 5, 2004
4638 posts
1359 upvotes
Guelph, ON
SammyDavis wrote: They are always in store only. Find someone else to order around.
It's a West deal only, I'm in Ontario. Hence why West should be in the title.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3324 posts
2275 upvotes
Langley
Disregard my post up top.

I found another CSR and he found the promotion. The first CSR apologized and said he was new. He's walking through the process with the experienced CSR right now.

I'm checking out right now.

Thanks RFD
Newbie
Oct 11, 2011
14 posts
2 upvotes
RICHMOND
he's probably surprised price is so low haha. got mine at downtown location
jellytime wrote: Disregard my post up top.

I found another CSR and he found the promotion. The first CSR apologized and said he was new. He's walking through the process with the experienced CSR right now.

I'm checking out right now.

Thanks RFD
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3324 posts
2275 upvotes
Langley
Also.

I grabbed the last pixel 3 at Brentwood mall LD. With a nice $200 LD GC

They did not have any Pixel 3XL left =(

FYI
Newbie
Oct 11, 2011
14 posts
2 upvotes
RICHMOND
I saw the availability screen, there's about 40 left in all Metro Van London Drugs. Just call and reserve before going
jellytime wrote: Also.

I grabbed the last pixel 3 at Brentwood mall LD. With a nice $200 LD GC

They did not have any Pixel 3XL left =(

FYI
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1811 posts
1077 upvotes
Sask
death_hawk wrote: Seriously I just bought one last month.
I have excellent timing...
How do you like the phone? Do you have any issues with the call quality as has been discussed in other forums? Interested to know if that issue is a real thing that's been resolved or if it's just an issue that affected a small number of handsets.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29370 posts
14873 upvotes
ced2334 wrote: How do you like the phone?
Worst. Battery. Ever.
I don't use my phone much (I have a tablet for most things) and I can barely last an (outing) day.
Compare that to my old tethering phone which I can get like 18 hours out of.

Dat camera tho.
I'm used to meh cameras so this one just seems amazing.
Night: Great
Stabilization: Great
Panorama: Great
Do you have any issues with the call quality as has been discussed in other forums?

What's the issue specifically?
I've only made like a half dozen calls on it but I haven't noticed anything weird.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
20529 posts
5861 upvotes
Scarberia
anyone able to PM this at WOW or the mobile shop?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Sr. Member
May 30, 2017
713 posts
493 upvotes
melatonin wrote: he's probably surprised price is so low haha. got mine at downtown location
Downtown Vancouver?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1811 posts
1077 upvotes
Sask
death_hawk wrote: What's the issue specifically?
I've only made like a half dozen calls on it but I haven't noticed anything weird.
apparently audio cuts in and out, echoes or sounds notably sharp and tinny.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29370 posts
14873 upvotes
ced2334 wrote: apparently audio cuts in and out, echoes or sounds notably sharp and tinny.
Sounds fine to me.
No cut outs, echos, or stupid sounds.
But I also use monitor speakers so I'm by no means a sound expert.
Also voip so I'm used to all those issues.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Sr. Member
May 30, 2017
713 posts
493 upvotes
Can anyone comment on whether it's worth it to upgrade from the pixel 2 to pixel 3? It wouldn't cost me much to change as I would sell my pixel 2 but I've heard there are a lot of ongoing issues with the pixel 3?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3324 posts
2275 upvotes
Langley
death_hawk wrote: Sounds fine to me.
No cut outs, echos, or stupid sounds.
But I also use monitor speakers so I'm by no means a sound expert.
Also voip so I'm used to all those issues.
From what i've read, it's the person on the other end that has difficulty listening to you because the pixel 3 microphone had issues. So you could hear them perfectly fine, but when they hear you, your voice will sound tinny. So there would be no way for you to know, unless you asked them specifically about their audio quality.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29370 posts
14873 upvotes
jellytime wrote: From what i've read, it's the person on the other end that has difficulty listening to you because the pixel 3 microphone had issues. So you could hear them perfectly fine, but when they hear you, your voice will sound tinny. So there would be no way for you to know, unless you asked them specifically about their audio quality.
I could do an echo test.
Even better since I could isolate just the microphone because I'd probably do it via voip instead of PSTN to voip.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 21, 2011
1168 posts
1305 upvotes
49.2827°N 123.1207°W
jellytime wrote: From what i've read, it's the person on the other end that has difficulty listening to you because the pixel 3 microphone had issues. So you could hear them perfectly fine, but when they hear you, your voice will sound tinny. So there would be no way for you to know, unless you asked them specifically about their audio quality.
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!

sorry, back on topic...is this issue on both the pixel 3 and the XL?

Top