Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs

Pixel 3 and 3xl for $240 and $340 koodo

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2019 4:49 pm
Jan 4, 2019
88 posts
161 upvotes
T3h 2l4
oscar1999 wrote: Did you try directly calling Koodo to cancel? Otherwise you can try Lucky SIMs from Dollarama.
Well, I did today: 40 mins on the phone and polite conversation with the reps and it's cancelled. Day 3 since activation. Free of charge, relative to porting out. But 40 mins of my life!
Jul 29, 2007
818 posts
575 upvotes
Pacific Northwest
Moodyz wrote: Got very lucky today, walk-in to LD Burnaby in the afternoon and pickup the last 3 xl, the phone is on small tab with $100GC, rep also told me that I get $10 off monthly tab for 12 months

Best.deal.ever
Do you know if the store has a 3 in stock? Which store was it? The 3 is perfect, 3XL might be a bit big for my use....
Thank you RFD community for helping me with spending money!
Jun 25, 2019
17 posts
14 upvotes
Saltywetguy wrote: Do you know if the store has a 3 in stock? Which store was it? The 3 is perfect, 3XL might be a bit big for my use....
LD Kingsway. No stock for 3.
Mar 14, 2015
818 posts
84 upvotes
Edmonton
Do I need to insert Koodo sim in first or activation online is fine? Then insert a prepaid sim like luckys and it'll work just like that to port?
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1164 posts
580 upvotes
Vancouver
No stock Brentwood mall bby was just there .
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5484 posts
5774 upvotes
FlyOverMyDoodle wrote: Do I need to insert Koodo sim in first or activation online is fine? Then insert a prepaid sim like luckys and it'll work just like that to port?
It has nothing to do with the sim card in the phone. You have to activate your lucky sim and port your Koodo number by requesting a port request through the lucky system.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Feb 28, 2002
792 posts
276 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks op.
Called in, took a while, changed to seasonal hold.
Good to keep the LD staff happy and handy if any more Koodo deals in the next few months.
Fido needs a shock collar.