Expired Hot Deals

London Drugs

Samsung 75-in QLED 8K Smart TV - open box ($4499.99)

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2020 10:45 am
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23077 posts
28583 upvotes
This is a great TV if you're a high income videophile.

OP's not wrong to share this, as 75" is the credible differentiating size between 4K and 8K at close oversized distances.

If you want a King in the Mancave IMAX-like experience from close range, this will give retina-level immersion without the albeit minimal screendoor at 4K.

I know a lawyer that's all about AV, and would spend this money, only to replace this TV in 2 to 3 years.

Small market, but it's there.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3703 posts
1815 upvotes
Vancouver
redflagdealsguy wrote: This is a great TV if you're a high income videophile.

OP's not wrong to share this, as 75" is the credible differentiating size between 4K and 8K at close oversized distances.

If you want a King in the Mancave IMAX-like experience from close range, this will give retina-level immersion without the albeit minimal screendoor at 4K.

I know a lawyer that's all about AV, and would spend this money, only to replace this TV in 2 to 3 years.

Small market, but it's there.
Can you introduce me to this lawyer? I doubt I'd be able to afford his/her services, but will happily take away the byproduct of their itch to upgrade -- I figure I'll still be 2-3 upgrades ahead of where I'd be otherwise! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes