1176 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Open box/display model.
Jul 23, 2011
807 posts
607 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Thanks, seems decent/good reviews.
One of my kids just lost their Beats, grrr. I borrow them when I go for walks, so now I need a pair.
Side note, didnt know apple warranty covers if they get lost, which apple does. Didnt buy the warranty from apple Pouting Face. Bought the walmart warranty. 🤨
Mar 26, 2013
242 posts
178 upvotes
Twin Peaks
Got mine and absolutely love them. I was afraid after reading reviews mentioning ‘easily broken plastic’, but now I see why. First they aren’t for large skulls, but more importantly, the stiffness and placement of the buttons tempts careless owner to grip the ear cup wrongly when crushing those buttons, leading to snapping eventually. It should be avoidable with this foreknowledge.

Little bonus, this unit pairs with insta360 ONE R.
Jul 23, 2011
807 posts
607 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
HuoShing wrote: Got mine and absolutely love them. I was afraid after reading reviews mentioning ‘easily broken plastic’, but now I see why. First they aren’t for large skulls, but more importantly, the stiffness and placement of the buttons tempts careless owner to grip the ear cup wrongly when crushing those buttons, leading to snapping eventually. It should be avoidable with this foreknowledge.

Little bonus, this unit pairs with insta360 ONE R.

Good to know, mine just came in. Need to pick them up at the store!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3725 posts
2046 upvotes
These are a special edition version. These ones are endorsed by Sean Connery.

"Shhhull-canday"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)