Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs

London Drugs ..Tassimo Starbucks Verona 3 for $20.00

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2010 10:18 am
9 replies
Aug 25, 2006
433 posts
101 upvotes
Pickering
Thanks OP. Having just been informed by Costco this morning they have discontinued the Verona ($27.99 for 4x12), this is the next best deal, even considering shipping to Ontario. Ordered a bunch as I'm hopelessly addicted to this stuff. Note to others...experiment with the number of items in your cart to find the 'sweet spot' for shipping fees. Mine was 18 for $14.95 shipping to Ontario. Not too bad.
Dec 10, 2006
114 posts
11 upvotes
Kelowna BC
fuzzione wrote: Thanks OP. Having just been informed by Costco this morning they have discontinued the Verona ($27.99 for 4x12), this is the next best deal, even considering shipping to Ontario. Ordered a bunch as I'm hopelessly addicted to this stuff. Note to others...experiment with the number of items in your cart to find the 'sweet spot' for shipping fees. Mine was 18 for $14.95 shipping to Ontario. Not too bad.
Same here,I love starting my day with this coffee (so hooked). And at the London drug price its a good time to stock up.Maybe watch costco for a price reduction on remaining stock
Jan 28, 2010
13 posts
Coquitlam, BC
I got in on that too and signed up so I could post it here =) too late... also grabbed 2 x 8 servings of the Nabob Cappucino for $10. But the Starbucks is the real hot deal.
Dec 10, 2006
114 posts
11 upvotes
Kelowna BC
nathan_t wrote: I got in on that too and signed up so I could post it here =) too late... also grabbed 2 x 8 servings of the Nabob Cappucino for $10. But the Starbucks is the real hot deal.
Ya I love the nabob cappuccino as well...
Jul 1, 2009
364 posts
54 upvotes
Coquitlam
the costco's in BC dont carry starbucks t-discs! i cant find them at any locations!
Nov 24, 2009
21 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond
gmcq wrote: Starbucks Verona or House Blend 3 packs for $20
Thought this was a pretty hot deal considering I'm usually paying $9.99 a pack.

http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures/en- ... oductTab=3
Nabob 100% Colombian 14 discs pack for TASSIMO 2 for $7.00 also at London Drugs this is also their manager's special if you donot want to spend too much money for Starbucks coffee this Nabob is also a good buy! I think this sale will be end by Feb10. .
Dec 10, 2006
114 posts
11 upvotes
Kelowna BC
GLK888 wrote: Nabob 100% Colombian 14 discs pack for TASSIMO 2 for $7.00 also at London Drugs this is also their manager's special if you donot want to spend too much money for Starbucks coffee this Nabob is also a good buy! I think this sale will be end by Feb10. .
That's a pretty hot price,Gonna have to pick some up,I like to have some around for my friends,I'll save the Starbucks Verona for myself ;) :cheesygri
Jul 1, 2009
364 posts
54 upvotes
Coquitlam
those bastards changed it to $7.99 each!
Sep 21, 2001
110 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
And no online ordering!!!!

Why would they not allow online orders of this?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)