Expired Hot Deals

London (ON) / Toronto / Ottawa to Calgary – Starting $97 CAD One-Way including taxes

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2016 1:25 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2263 posts
1101 upvotes
Ontario

London (ON) / Toronto / Ottawa to Calgary – Starting $97 CAD One-Way including taxes

Deal Link:
Next Departure has posted the deal from London (ON) / Toronto / Ottawa to Calgary – Starting $97 CAD One-Way including taxes with Westjet:

An amazing deal for one-way flights from London (ON), Toronto or Ottawa to Calgary starting from only $97 CAD including taxes. It does NOT work the other way around.

In order to get this price, you will need to book an open-jaw / hidden-city flight. Hidden-city ticketing is the concept of flying from point A to B to C, with the intent of point B being your connection and final destination. In this case, point B will be Calgary. You will simply discard the return ticket from B to C.

NOTE: Before purchasing your return flight from Calgary or any additional expenses, wait at least a week or two for your one-way flight to Calgary to be confirmed and ticketed.

Click on the link to see sample dates.

http://nextdeparture.ca/flight-deal/lon ... s-westjet/
13 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2226 posts
1762 upvotes
Ottawa
Make sure to carry carry-on luggage only or else it'll be sent to your final destination
Mar 10, 2015
8 posts
2 upvotes
Not a hot deal, flights the other way start at 316, meaning you basically pay the same price you normally would...
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2343 posts
945 upvotes
London
For a second I thought there was actually going to be a good sale from YXU to the world. Hopes dashed. :(
Dec 30, 2013
145 posts
58 upvotes
Bradford
One-way ticket = A perfect gift for my wife and just in time for Mother's Day!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2263 posts
1101 upvotes
Ontario
DivBarry wrote: Not a hot deal, flights the other way start at 316, meaning you basically pay the same price you normally would...
I assume the $316 you quoted is to fly in July?! If so, it is peak season and you can't compare to the "same price you normally would" if you fly in October. In other words, it will typically cost over $600 for a round trip ticket from Toronto to Calgary in July / August as compared to $400 or less in low season; so if one must travel in July / August, it will save at least $200 to the normal price per person.
Oct 5, 2012
115 posts
43 upvotes
OTTAWA
paqua17 wrote: One-way ticket = A perfect gift for my wife and just in time for Mother's Day!
You're going to send her away, without bringing her back?!?! On Mother's Day?!?!? You animal.
Dec 30, 2013
145 posts
58 upvotes
Bradford
zcrosby89 wrote: You're going to send her away, without bringing her back?!?! On Mother's Day?!?!? You animal.
Cost of wife > Cost of trip

(Does this now make me a true RFDer?)
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2865 posts
1593 upvotes
paqua17 wrote: One-way ticket = A perfect gift for my wife and just in time for Mother's Day!
Damn, spit my toast out :D
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3956 posts
3701 upvotes
Toronto
perfect gift for the mother in law haha
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2263 posts
1101 upvotes
Ontario
I know you are joking but it says a lot about your marriage because this is not something that I would joke about... just saying.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
Go for it bro,you want to start a group deal?
zcrosby89 wrote: You're going to send her away, without bringing her back?!?! On Mother's Day?!?!? You animal.
Relax hun,now you know,stick to your house on mother's day.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Dec 26, 2006
103 posts
89 upvotes
London
Headbeancounter wrote: I know you are joking but it says a lot about your marriage because this is not something that I would joke about... just saying.
How are you judging someone else on their marriage based on one comment? I'd say the same about my wife and she'd laugh along with me - and we've got a fantastic relationship.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)