Expired Hot Deals

[Lone Star] Lone Star - BOGO chicken wings until Feb 7

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2021 10:42 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
21734 posts
24867 upvotes
Toronto

Lone Star - BOGO chicken wings until Feb 7

Deal Link:
Savings:
BOGO
Expiry:
February 7, 2021
Retailer:
Lone Star
Couch-approved snacking
with BOGO Wings & Lone Star!

https://lonestartexasgrill.com/

For a limited time, buy 1 lb of chicken wings, get 1 lb free!*

Take a break from cooking, we've got you covered! For a limited time buy 1 lbs of chicken wings, get 1 lb free! Served up original or breaded and with your choice of sauce, they're made to order, just for you.

Place your order online for easy pick-up. Also available through UberEats!

*Valid Monday February 1st - Sunday, February 7th, 2021. Not available at Ottawa region locations.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
40 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 15, 2020
576 posts
307 upvotes
how much is one pound of wings, and are they good from this restaurant
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 24, 2005
5731 posts
323 upvotes
What happened to all the lonestars inside Toronto?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 19, 2005
3550 posts
966 upvotes
Ottawa
"Not available at Ottawa region locations."

Weird, I wonder why
Member
Aug 21, 2012
317 posts
205 upvotes
A pound is $15.49 in Ubereats but im not sure if its the same price in store. Still good deal to use ubereats credits i got from costco. thanks op
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 15, 2020
576 posts
307 upvotes
I wonder if this stacks with the $10 off signing up for the sizzle email thing
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1570 posts
1261 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
evilYoda wrote: how much is one pound of wings, and are they good from this restaurant
I had the one in Richmond Hill, a little bit worse than wild wings. Tbh some of the real expensive boxed wings taste better than them, like the President's choice wings.
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2017
612 posts
562 upvotes
$14.99 on their web site. Good price. Might use my 75% off on Uber Eats with it.
Member
Aug 28, 2013
442 posts
239 upvotes
Richmond Hill
sprung wrote: Couch-approved snacking
with BOGO Wings & Lone Star!

https://lonestartexasgrill.com/

For a limited time, buy 1 lb of chicken wings, get 1 lb free!*

Take a break from cooking, we've got you covered! For a limited time buy 1 lbs of chicken wings, get 1 lb free! Served up original or breaded and with your choice of sauce, they're made to order, just for you.

Place your order online for easy pick-up. Also available through UberEats!

*Valid Monday February 1st - Sunday, February 7th, 2021. Not available at Ottawa region locations.
I was gonna order at the RH store but its not available on ubereats... store shut down? lol

https://www.ubereats.com/ca/toronto/foo ... 4GBN0L_khg
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9459 posts
3725 upvotes
Toronto
RH location is open. They have the bogo wings promo there. They said it’s on until next week when I called. 15.49 for an order of wings
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9459 posts
3725 upvotes
Toronto
Btw, not sure how many wings in 1lb. Typically around 8 I think. If so, then about 16 wings for 15.49.

Cafe Hollywood has special as well. 20 wings + fries + gravy for 19.95.
http://hollywood.cafe/
So likely 4 more wings, fries and gravy for about 4.50 more than Lone Star. No idea whose wings are better though.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
21961 posts
163467 upvotes
GTA
The code SIZZLE10 does apply to this, but it's a generic $10 off $40 code, so if you only wanted wings, would basically have to order 6 lbs wings and the total comes to just under $40 including tax.
Member
Aug 28, 2013
442 posts
239 upvotes
Richmond Hill
toguy wrote: The code SIZZLE10 does apply to this, but it's a generic $10 off $40 code, so if you only wanted wings, would basically have to order 6 lbs wings and the total comes to just under $40 including tax.
Right on time for Super Bowl lol
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2005
1573 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
ordered 2 days ago - very small box
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
1224 posts
884 upvotes
ShoNuff2 wrote: Btw, not sure how many wings in 1lb. Typically around 8 I think. If so, then about 16 wings for 15.49.

Cafe Hollywood has special as well. 20 wings + fries + gravy for 19.95.
http://hollywood.cafe/
So likely 4 more wings, fries and gravy for about 4.50 more than Lone Star. No idea whose wings are better though.
Is it just me or does it say ORIGINAL price is $19.95 for 20 wings + fries + gravy, where the special seems to let you have that for $9.99 when you order it with ~$10 worth of drink?

Would they even do takeout for beers? LOL
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Sr. Member
May 16, 2015
876 posts
260 upvotes
York, ON
Just ordered from lone star. Seems that its 16 wings per 2 lbs. Its decent size wings for less than $40 tax it for 6 lbs of wings(using $10 promo code suzzle10). Only down side is they only have 4 flavours to pick from, would be nice if they had cajun.
Jr. Member
Aug 19, 2007
188 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Breaded or unbreaded? What’s the play here?

Top