Expired Hot Deals

Long & McQuade

75% OFF ALL GoPro Accessories!! (PM Oppourtuniues!)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2017 12:10 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1435 posts
776 upvotes
Anyone get the Seekerbag PM at Best Buy. Would appreciate the receipt if possible via thread or Private message.

Thank you in advance. The Best Buy in brampton is still PMing
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1435 posts
776 upvotes
The Long McQuade in brampton still has some accessories in stock
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2992 posts
838 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Superman_2099 wrote: The Long McQuade in brampton still has some accessories in stock
What accessories do they have left. Wouldn't mind making the trip down depending on what they have left
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5682 posts
3003 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I finally got the call on Friday that none of my back ordered items would arrive so I've been refunded.

If anyone grabbed a fetch and doesn't want it I'd gladly buy it from you.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1435 posts
776 upvotes
bargain man wrote: What accessories do they have left. Wouldn't mind making the trip down depending on what they have left
When I went yesterday they had some goose necks,
Mounts for handles and helmets, some music accessories (can't remember), wall chargers.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1435 posts
776 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: I finally got the call on Friday that none of my back ordered items would arrive so I've been refunded.

If anyone grabbed a fetch and doesn't want it I'd gladly buy it from you.
I ordered a fetch from amazon. It had great reviews and costs $15.00. I didn't see any at LM in any stores I went to
Dec 3, 2012
57 posts
17 upvotes
Would also appreciate for a seeker receipt at Best Buy. Even better if someone took a screenshot of the website when it was on sale. Can also have your credit card do a price adjustment. I know mine does.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5682 posts
3003 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Superman_2099 wrote: I ordered a fetch from amazon. It had great reviews and costs $15.00. I didn't see any at LM in any stores I went to
If you happen to know the one you bought I'd love a link to it. I hate buying the unofficial stuff without actually knowing from someone that it is actually good. I'd gladly grab one on your recommendation
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1435 posts
776 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: If you happen to know the one you bought I'd love a link to it. I hate buying the unofficial stuff without actually knowing from someone that it is actually good. I'd gladly grab one on your recommendation
Unfortunately it looks like the product I got is no longer available 4.3/5 stars
BAXIA TECHNOLOGY Dog Harness Chest Mount for GoPro
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
56045 posts
20983 upvotes
I just got my daughter a hero5. What are some good can't do without accessories for clogging?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1413 posts
562 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Went to pick up my battery, the other item I ordered wasn't ready and I haven't received an email..

It was Laval, Quebec location
Some items were left in store
Chest harness
Frame
Bacpac
Gooseneck I think
Feb 24, 2012
143 posts
127 upvotes
Ottawa
Got an email yesterday informing me that my order has been cancelled :(
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
56045 posts
20983 upvotes
Read until page 10 and it seems many orders have been cancelled.

Will brick and mortar stores carry some of these? I think I just need a charger and spare battery for my daughter's gopro.

Didn't make a purchase on ebay until a few days ago, haha.
Nov 13, 2011
46 posts
41 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Got the call last week from LM on Bloor St except those listed as ready to be pick up everything else was cancelled.
So I went into the store to pick-up the items and process the refund for the remainder

Noticed in the store that there was one Hero5 replacement battery left but listed at full price (it's also listed at full price on the site). I asked the guy why my order for these batteries were cancelled and he couldn't explain why, so he checked out the battery at the discounted price. Nice little consolation after missing out big on other items.

FYI, for those who haven't had their order cancelled and actually ordered a hero5 replacement battery, might be worth to check your local store if there are any left on the shelves. (YMMV I guess)
Jun 13, 2008
63 posts
28 upvotes
Got my order. Battery, gooseneck, chesty, frame, housing, headstrap, charger, international charger, and wrist and leg strap mount.

Should've got the seeker bag.

I ordered this shortly after it was posted so I guess I got lucky.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3644 posts
1673 upvotes
Toronto, ON
just received an email, backordered items were cancelled. I ordered within an hour OP posted this deal.

Walmart has some accessories on sale. I picked up The Frame for $13